Is anyone a 'Planner Nerd'

Viixenx

~*I always end up back here*~
This is going to sound so lame, but is anyone into Filofaxes and planners etc?
Like decorating them with washi tape/stickers making awesome inserts etc etc?

(maybe just me)

This is going to sound so lame, but is anyone into Filofaxes and planners etc?
Like decorating them with washi tape/stickers making awesome inserts etc etc?

(maybe just me)

No you're not alone! I love it too, always have... everything has to look pretty lol

Im so glad im not the only one.

I have 2 planners at the minute, both metropol.
I have a personal red filofax which i adore and then I have a black a5 one which im trying to swap for a smaller filofax or planner. Having no luck. Its only a month old.

What do you have :)

Meeee!!!! I don't have a Filofax, I always buy myself a lovely new diary/planner for the year. Already got my 2015 one and started writing birthdays and addresses in it. I write plans in pencil first and once they are definite I change it to pen ;)

Im a bit OCD like that, I HATE making mistakes then having an ugly line scribbled through it! *thats what stickers are for ;)

Haha :)

Im a bit OCD like that, I HATE making mistakes then having an ugly line scribbled through it! *thats what stickers are for ;) Haha :)

Haha never thought of stickers! I have mini post it's stuck in it too. Think I'll have to go sticker shopping!

I'm really wanting a FiloFax but they are SO expensive! Does anyone know of anywhere that has offers / sells them at a more reasonable price?

I'm really wanting a FiloFax but they are SO expensive! Does anyone know of anywhere that has offers / sells them at a more reasonable price?

There's a site called Colemans which sell them for £17, and pen shop does too! not sure if it's the same one's you're looking for though. xx

There's a site called Colemans which sell them for £17, and pen shop does too! not sure if it's the same one's you're looking for though. xx

Oh lovely! I shall have a look. Thank you very much :) xx

Hello! I'm new here, just exploring the threads and trying not to get lost. :)

I love planners/filofaxes and everything has to be pretty and stickers and washi - helps keep me on track and actually makes me want to write things down. I'm always buying new pens and things haha!! Everyone I know thinks it's soo geeky and 80s that I carry a filo around with me.

Finally got myself a planner! I went with an a5 one from Paperchase, as I found it to be better quality / value than the Filofax. And it is so pretty!!

NOW - tell me where I can get lots of stuffs to make it even prettier :D

Oh I had to post! I'm a planner and to do list obsessive! I love it. Just wish I did the chores I put on there :) the planning is more fun than the doing!

Hi folks! Newbie planner nerd here. I have a Webster's Pages Colour Crush in a personal size that I'm decorating at the moment until my A5 Plum Paper planner starts in January. Hope to chat planning with you all soon x

Back