Is anyone combining Lipotrim sachets with other diet sachets?

pandora2014

So I've found a new Lipotrim supplier who rocks. He suggests using other products with Lipotrim. So using Lipotrim as the core of the diet, but supplementing it with excellent products from other VLCD diets.

Have any of you ever done this? Can you post your experiences on this thread?

SOME OF HIS SUGGESTIONS:
Use a product to add flavour to the water to make it less tedious to drink. Or another product that adds a green supplement (at 12 calories per packet) with loads of nutrition. Or even adding a different shake or two to the repertoire. A banana shake, for instance, which I assume is Cambridge. A chocolate mint shake, etc. When other sachets are substituted, he recommends taking a multi vitamin since some of the VLCD diets are 4 four packets per day and some are three. So if you drink of the 4 per day, you'd need to add the vitamin.

Since I am on Lipotrim for a long term (I am figuring five months total to reach my target weight, then another month or two of maintenance) being able to combine products, to mix and match a bit, appeals to me.

HAS ANYONE DONE THIS? If so, can you provide pros and cons?

Um I have but haven't used the tasty ones as want to cleanse the tastebuds!

However so long as not putting you out of Ketosis and not too many I cannot see any issue!

Hi, I actually wondered the same. Doing lipotrim but the only draw back is the don't have any bars - wondered about ordering bars from another vlcd company and a substituting. I think in the first instance I'm going to ask about the flapjacks - not fussed about whether tasty or not just would love something to chew!

The flapjacks aren't so much about taste as the fact that is would be as easy to chew one of your shoes- and about as pleasurable! lol!!I don't see why you couldn't try a CD bar or something?

Haha! Yeah I might order some bars online from new you or something if I start to really struggle x

They are handy when you can't make the shakes- I think so long as you check their carb and sugar content and ensure that carbs are low enough it should be fine esp if they are designed for a ketogenic diet?

Back