is anyone else a fussy eater?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by soon to be slim lauren, 10 August 2009 Social URL.

1. soon to be slim lauren

soon to be slim lauren Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    iam its terrible,i need to start trying new things i reckon...iv'e got quorn red lecister sausages in fridge they any good??:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    No I'm not.....maybe I wouldn't be here now if I was a fussy eater, LOL....

I've not tried the red leicester sausages but the other quorn sausages are good so they should be as well, I hope you enjoy them.

4. c27858

c27858 Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Unfortunately I'm not a fussy eater either. Keep trying new foods as you go and you will soon find more things you like. Good luck with your weight loss.

5. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(24.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I can be a fussy eater but since starting SW my taste buds seem to have woken up a bit. I try new things and usually like them and I dont seemt o like greasy things anymore. Just try new things and experiment a bit....just give yourself time!! :)

6. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Personally I don't like Quorn - gives me indigestion - but loads of people swear by it and it is certainly incredibly useful stuff as quite a lot of their products are free on both red and green days. The sausages you mentioned are half a syn each. But lots of Quorn stuff is not free, and some of their ready-prepared stuff is very high in syns - check your directory or the website. Our consultant keeps a list of Quorn products and their syn values on the table where we queue to get weighed - it is very useful.

If you want to try new things have a look at the A-Z list of free foods in the Eat and Slim section of the SW website - it has loads of ideas.

good luck!

7. lazorinie

lazorinie wants a body to love!

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    quorn is ok but i prefer syn free sausages. And like you i am a fussy eater, i dont like salad, fish, eggs and quite a lot of fruits. lol! i used to hate peppers onions mushrooms n strawberries but since being on sw i just eat them. I always make sure that its got flavour to it. as for strawberries i wud sooner hav choc but hey its sweet. good luck tryin new stuff :]

8. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I'm not fussy at all but there are things I don't like and I do keep trying them. I can't get on with olives or quorn, but I keep trying! Over the last few years I have learned to like courgette, aubergine, beetroot to name a few and I hated them before!!
    keep on trying - there's a fantastic food world out there!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.