Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

ARGH scales showing nothing this morning - need that damn 1.5lb and just cant get it! WI tonight so hoping the scales are nice....!

Mine are showing the same as last night... Just got to try and be good over the weekend and hope they go down down down!

I really need to hide my scales and infact I think I will this week to see what happens on my next weigh. I can jump on them up to 3 times a day, maybe not every day then get myself worked up when my scales show a small loss when infact i have gained

I've decided my scales are a necessity to lose weight. Haven't been weighing much over past couple of weeks and have had terrible losses.

I've decided my scales are a necessity to lose weight. Haven't been weighing much over past couple of weeks and have had terrible losses.

I'm the same, since we moved in together 5 weeks ago we've not had scales, and I've been gaining and maintaining every week, have now got some scales and am reaching my trouble time of the weekend so hoping to stay on track for the first one in ages!!! Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I saw 11st... 4.8lbs on the scales this morning! :D :D I shall definitely be staying on plan this weekend :D

After seeing 11st 4.8 on the scales this morning I'm being very well behaved!
Arrived at station to catch train and brought a large black coffee and an apple :p I even have Alpen light bars in my bag! Go me!

It's all been very samey though.....I know I need to mix things up a bit but what I'm having is just so convenient, if you know what I mean. Well what I really mean is that I'm too lazy to plan and cook things that take longer than 15 minutes lol. Help!!! Xxx

Lol do a batch cooking session on a weekend - freeze it then you can either defrost it the night before so you can plan or depending what you make you can cook from frozen :D chillies and curries dont take long hun

Lol do a batch cooking session on a weekend - freeze it then you can either defrost it the night before so you can plan or depending what you make you can cook from frozen :D chillies and curries dont take long hun

I do green days and Quorn doesn't agree with me so i feel that I'm a bit limited sometimes as to what I can make. Maybe some extra easy days would do me good. But I tend to eat my 2nd HEB for my evening meal (ryvita or something) and with EE I'd have to think of something different again to have as I'd use my HEB at breakfast.

I'll do my best this week to try some different things. Thanks Sheila :)

I only do green days and I Quorn does not agree with me either.

I am back on SW and Minimins because my clothes are becoming a little tight but I don't have access to scales and quite honestly I am glad as I am a compulsive weigher. When I am at home I am on and off them every morning and look for them when my OH hides them - then I get on them and become annoyed.
Got a tape measure and only used it the first day, not even going to use that again until I have done 1 month.

Hmm I have gained 1.6lbs since Weds morning and it is stubbornly staying there!! It is star week though...

On call all weekend to so can't even do any real exercise and food is limited to what I've chucked in the bag already!!

Will just keep PMA though...

X

Back