Is Anyone Else back on Lipotrim?

niknak85

Hi,
I started Lipotrim last summer and lost over 2 and a half stones in 6 weeks, I then came off the diet due to having a lot of social occasions. I am now looking to go back on lipotrim as i still have another 2 stone to loose. Do you think there will be any problems with me going back onto Lipotrim?
Thanks

Good luck!!

Back on myself for a few weeks, definitely harder to get on second time around. But we know it works, so we know what we have to do!!!

Wotcha... I'm back on the wagon too (possibly on Celebrity Slim... see my other thread...) jaysus... how easy was it to gain over the festive period !!!. I've jumped up to 13 st 13 lb & not happy... :(

I'm aiming for a stone a month & to be down to 11 stone by end of March - which is when I get my sexy new Scirocco delivered :D

2967846818_7912b31bc3.jpg

Good luck to all restarters... the BEST thing is that we know it works... so it's just a case of keeping on the straight & narrow :)

Mmmm... liking sexy new car! xx

I can't wait to get my mitts on it :D

I'm not in my dealers good books as keep changing the colour... started with black, then white, then sumatra (dark grey... but can look a bit too braaaaaahn when the light hits it) & then back to white.... I'm worse than a woman :eek::eek::rolleyes:

White is the new black though baaaaaybeh :cool:

WoahXD guess whos bk lol
dont ask how much i put bk on..... i have no idea yet :p
hey i enjoyed xmas :D LOL
im starting bk again next week ohhh and look out for my sister im dragging her on it to :p She-ra i think her user name is lol :rolleyes:

heya all to all who remeber me and welcome all newbies :)

Hiya Sheepy :D x

heya Mr sexy howdy lol
hows you long time no see :p

Sheep! You're back! Hi there x
Nice to see old names reappearing, It has got a tad "cliquey" on here sometimes!
Good luck to you and your sis. xx

Nice to see old familar faces as well as new ones, I think we are all on it second time around, loving the car it looks dead cool!!

Wotcha... I'm back on the wagon too (possibly on Celebrity Slim... see my other thread...) jaysus... how easy was it to gain over the festive period !!!. I've jumped up to 13 st 13 lb & not happy... :(

I'm aiming for a stone a month & to be down to 11 stone by end of March - which is when I get my sexy new Scirocco delivered :D

2967846818_7912b31bc3.jpg

Good luck to all restarters... the BEST thing is that we know it works... so it's just a case of keeping on the straight & narrow :)

Hey up Geezer, hope your well? At least this motor is better than the hair dressers car you had last time:p

Welcome aboard the thin train LouLou :D

Hey up Geezer, hope your well? At least this motor is better than the hair dressers car you had last time:p

lol missed this last time round... I had a scare before xmas & was in hospital with acute pancreatitis... really was very poorly & have been told not to drink again :eek:

On the plus side I've taken up Morphine since my 1st taste in hospital... j/k although it was very more-ish lol !

Good luck with your restart. XX :)

well end of first week of my restart and been ok really. its all in my head anyhow well and around my tummy but i have lost 4.5lbs but i think not drinking enough water made it lower but im happy with 4.5lbs. if i did that every week i would be really happy.
hope everyone is having good week. not really sure where we all are posting our weekly weighin results?

Back