Is anyone else competitive with their Weigh Loss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LizzMB, 20 May 2009 Social URL.

1. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I know it sounds crazy, but i am so competitive with my weight loss journey...or maybe its just impatience! lol

My SIL (who i dislike immensely) is losing weight on WW, and has so far lost 2 stone in 4 months.....and i cant help feeling smug that i have lost mine so much quicker!

I get so pleased when i hear about the losses on here so i dont know if its just her (evil cow) or just my nature!

Please tell me i'm not alone and just a horrible *****.....(well you can i suppose if its what you think lol).

My best mate is on CD too...and i love that she is losing weight and it was becuase of her that i joined and started my journey....

Hoping now that i'm not just coming across as bitter and twisted! lol

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tryer

tryer Silver Member

lol lizzMB.

just soumnds to me like there is no loved lost with your sil.

4. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    LMAO !!! This is a hilarious thread!!!

I don't think you're alone hun. I get lectured from friends who are on ww or sw diets that this diet is bad, yet I'm loosing more than them!!!!

I'm not sure it's always competitive, sometimes I think "grrrr i'll show you!" LOL

I think we should name it - human nature!!!

hugs x x x

5. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Same as Emma, its not that I don't want them to do well on other plans, I just think of all the criticism levelled at me by people, who either mean well or otherwise, and take it in, sit back, do CD and let my weight loss do the answering back.

I admit I do feel slightly smug though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.