Is anyone else doing a 'big reveal'

lshafik

So a few of my mates I see anyway but I have a lot of friends I see 'down the pub'.

I will be going out in August (which will make it 20 weeks) it sounds like ages but if I lose an average of 3lbs a week I will have lost near on 4.5 stone.

I hope that will be enough to notice as I am going to do a big reveal...I am hoping people won't recognise me!

I have NEVER been thin so I want people to be shocked.

I mean I won't be THIN at that point but I will be a lot slimmer (noticeably I hope) at that point.

Or do you think I should wait a bit longer?

see how you feel closer to the time hun. i have family (inlaws) i often have round but cause i'm on cd and they don't know i'm not able to have them round for awhile which is good in a way cause i will be alot slimmer and i can't weight to see their faces.

I can't - literally I have told my family and my closest mates but my other mates I haven't said a blinker to.

I just wanna see if they notice - that will be a boost enough. x

Hi gotta say I started cd ss on 10/01/11 with the aim of losing weight for my wedding on 30/12/11 however the end of my 12weeks on ss coincided nicely with my 28th bday so all along I had in my head that I would visit my home town of Newcastle for a night out with all my mates who hadn't seen me since I started the diet (at 228lbs) I reached my goal weight on time so I was 170 lbs so just over 4st loss and I couldntwaig to see my mates and I'll tell u it was great none of them could believe it and one of my mates who is a doorman on a pub I walked right up to him and I could see in his face he didn't recognise me lol he then went on to say how astonished he was etc to be honest I'm not used to all the compliments I went on a works do and saw some work colleagues I hadn't seen for a few months and again they were all astonished I feel uncomfortable with all the attention it's nice to be noticed but then I just get embarrassed with everyone saying how much better I look so yeah it is great but for me gets abit too much need people to hurry up and accept the new me and stop complimenting me ha ha good luck though and enjoy it !

Back