Is anyone else dreading christmas!

I am going christmas shopping today to get treats for the family but I know once I open the chocolates I won't be able to stop! Gonna still have my he and free food so hopefully I won't pig out. Just dreading putting loads of weight back on but want to enjoy Christmas anyone else feel like this or is it just me!?x

Ive lost over 3 stone and this time of year is a nightmare, everywhere i look theres choccy, i couldnt bear it any longer yesterday, i had a slice of choccy cake, tasted so amazing i was speachless

mrtc said:
Ive lost over 3 stone and this time of year is a nightmare, everywhere i look theres choccy, i couldnt bear it any longer yesterday, i had a slice of choccy cake, tasted so amazing i was speachless

Wow that's brilliant. Ive lost a stone and 51/2 pounds and joined in oct so done really well just need to not blow it all over Christmas! Don't you think food tastes so much better now and you enjoy it more? B

Hi guys - I'm dreading it too. Finally managed to stop messing about and got back on plan the Monday before last and have been doing exercise and feeling really strong and positive but...we're going to my family for Christmas and there will be sooo much tempting stuff. I told myself I'd allow just Christmas Day and Boxing Day off plan but don't know if I'll be able to exercise self control. Every year I usually put nearly a stone on over Christmas - the same amount I've struggled so hard to lose :sigh:. Anyone have any ideas how to avoid this happening again I'd be very grateful :)

Actually, thinking about it filling up as much on free food as possible before I eat syn laden treats will probably help. But has anyone noticed how much better that stuff tastes when you're really hungry??!! :devilangel:

Back