Is anyone else finding it hard to lose the last stone??

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi Guys,

I've not been on here for a while (or on CD to be honest)... I'm finding hard to get back on track to lose the last stone... I have maintained at 10 stone for the past couple of months but my goal is 9 stone!

I have 10 days worth of shakes at home - so I'm going to try an restart on Monday.

Any advise??

Shall I do SS+?

I'm also going to join the gym on Monday cos I want to try and tone my arms etc - plus just need to get out of the house a bit more lol

Help :)

From what I've seen, that last bit is always hardest. Your motivation isn't the same as you're a lot happier with yourself. Do you feel motivated for that last stone, or is it just well I'd like to but you're a bit more blase about it? If you're not all that motivated, maybe that's the first thing to look at, remember what motivated you before, and try and work out what you can use to motivate you now, whether it's a holiday, a wedding, birthday, anything.

If you're struggling with SS then maybe it is worth trying SS+ or even 810. My original CDC said that she encouraged people to when they got to a stone away from their goal weight to start moving up the plans, though I know some people wait until they're at goal.

Whatever you do, hope it goes well, good luck!!

From what I've seen, that last bit is always hardest. Your motivation isn't the same as you're a lot happier with yourself. Do you feel motivated for that last stone, or is it just well I'd like to but you're a bit more blase about it? If you're not all that motivated, maybe that's the first thing to look at, remember what motivated you before, and try and work out what you can use to motivate you now, whether it's a holiday, a wedding, birthday, anything.

If you're struggling with SS then maybe it is worth trying SS+ or even 810. My original CDC said that she encouraged people to when they got to a stone away from their goal weight to start moving up the plans, though I know some people wait until they're at goal.

Whatever you do, hope it goes well, good luck!!

Snap,I am currently at my lowest adult weight of 11st 1lbs and would like to be 10st 7lbs really, but I do agree that you tend to become a little complacent cause its not so much of an emergency anymore.

Am a little worried though as I am away with hubby this weekend (food included), and have friends staying next week for half term so am dreading the outcome on the scales already!!

However we've come this far and we can and will do it!!!!!!! xx

Back