Is anyone else finding losing weight and finding bones painful?

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
I have always thought how wonderful it would FEEL to be slim.
Now however I think its going to be blinking painful!!
Dont get me wrong I still have plenty of fat covering my body,but,my knees bash together in bed sometimes when I turn over and it really hurts...also sort of on my backside theres a bony bit when I sit a certain way and I have to move as its really uncomfortable.
I actually found a hip bone a while back and thought it was some weird growth,I woke my hubby up to feel it needless to say he thought I was completely mad.
Well I hope to be feeling a lot more uncomfortable in the next few weeks and look forward to the re discovery of long lost bones!!
xx

No, but I live in hope!!!! Bones.... what are they, exactly?!!! :eek:)

My ribs make sleeping on my sides impossible. My pelvic bones are also starting to piss me off as I accidentally brushed against my door and I was in agony lol. I doubt I will ever feel my hip bones lol.

My ribs make sleeping on my sides impossible. My pelvic bones are also starting to piss me off as I accidentally brushed against my door and I was in agony lol. I doubt I will ever feel my hip bones lol.
:8855:I can only feel my hip bones when Im laying a certain way in bed!!
xx

...my knees bash together in bed sometimes when I turn over and it really hurts...also sort of on my backside theres a bony bit when I sit a certain way and I have to move as its really uncomfortable.xx

Yes, yes me too, knees in bed, I can't put my legs together when on my side and they feel bruised! and i also have the bony tailbone thing which is sooo uncomforatble when sitting in the bath, and doing sit-ups in the gym was almost impossible have had to find a new way of excercising my stomach instead...using my wii fit yay!! jack-knife is a killer!

xx

My husband said to me a few days ago, 'My god, you've got knees!!!' I had a look & he was right - knobbly knees, even! Yay!!!!

Last edited:
Bones!! what r they? lol.

Yes - sitting in the bath! I don't know how I'll cope when all the padding has gone, and my elbows can't be leant on anymore - it's agony!

I like it when my collar bones start to show again..thats when i know im losing weight :)

hah, i know what u mean, it is bloody painful. the worst thing is that i spend most of my days sitting in front of the computer because i work in a call centre and it is absolutely horrible. i constantly wiggle and wriggle on the seat because my bum hurts, i can sometimes literally feel every single bone on my body, and i hit myself on my pelvic bones constantly. and my knees keep knocking against each other when i lie in bed. so all in all- being thin is really painful:)

oh yeah, and having sticking-out collarbones is not a walk in the park either. i mean, it's nice to know they're there and seeing them stick out so beautifully, but when u accidentally bump into something and your collarbone takes the blow- it hurts like hell...

LOL yes! I ended up having to buy one of those memory foam mattress toppers as I was so uncomfortable in bed - I've always preferred a firm mattress but it was just too painful on my bones!!

xx

I have started sleeping with a small cushion between my knees!!! Thought it was just me getting old!!! LOL

Haha I thought it was just me,Im glad Im not alone,its all in the name of beauty,no one said being slim was gonna be easy, perhaps now instead of envying every slim person we see,we will feel some sort of sympathy for them they must be black and blue all over......................poor old posh spice!!
xx

Back