is anyone else having slow losses?

sweet-like-coco

This will be my second week of small losses. Last week I lost 1.5 pounds and this week I will be lucky if I lose 2 pounds. Why is this happening? I thought that week 3 had just been a bad week but this week has been the same. I am drinking all my water and sticking to it 100 percent (ss+). I just dont understand....

We all loose at different rates, maybe you should look at what you are eating get your CDC to check it out, you are still loosing thats the main thing, chin up just see what the scales say this week.

This has happened to me before but it usually starts to even itself out to a loss of 1 stone a month and I if I don't lose
pounds I definately lose inches also I found that if I left it too long between shakes the weight loss would slow- your body aparently goes into starvation mode and clings to any body fat it has
I say try not to let it get you down, you're doing everything 100 per cent so you WILL see results!

I think the less you have to lose the slower the weight loss. (smaller weekly losses anyway)

Just keep it up and it will come off.... i'm speaking from experience here.

Good luck xx

It's probably because you had less to lose. But I had slow losses all the way through and have eventually come off CD. I'm having tests for thyroid problems. I'd say see how you go and ask your CD if its normal. Mine was quite open that my losses weren't.

I only lost 2lbs this week. This is my smalled lost for a week other than when it's been TOTM.

It's all good though, it's still a bag of sugar!!

Back