Is anyone else not using the new system?

established88

Qwell? I find the old system works fine for me and I don't go to meetings anyway so the change wont really have any influence on me at all. I think I'll just be plodding along with my old calculator! Lol

Hi we have 3 sub forums specially for people not wanting to change to ProPoints

:thread_moved: to Discover Forum

I signed up to the website with a 2 week free thing this morning to check it out but I dont go to meetings and dont plan to keep up with the website so I dont think I will stick with it, in fact I'm already planning to switch back tomorrow as it will be hard to work out the propoints without calculators etc and I cant afford to buy the new stuff yet as I've spent all my money this month on xmas pressies for my nephew!

im not, im over in the other forum now :) we have been banished to the corner for not conforming :)

You havent been banished anywhere. Discover is no longer part of WW officially. Its going to cause far too much confusion having people talk about 2 totally different plans in the one section. So unlike the official WW site, Discover still has a place for people to post here.

I'm sticking to Discover - it's been working for me, I know what I'm doing and I've got the books, scales and calculator.

I did try working out my Pro Points alongside my points, and whereas I'm 1/2 point under on the old system, I'm 3 points over on the new system!

Im sticking with what I know :) Quite nice we've got our own little section, we da cool gang. Wont get mixed up with pooey PP now will we haha xx

Riotgrrrrl, have you been going to a meeting? I've been going but now everything's changed I don't know if it's worth it, other than the motivation of knowing I'm going to be weighed!

Tracy, Ive never been to a WW meeting in my life! Im doing it at home on my own with the support of all our mini-mates :)

You've motivated me now! I've been going as I convinced myself that I needed to be weighed each week, but I'm now going to do it on my own - I don't need to spend £20 a month!

You've done really well x

Wow thanks hun! You'll do brilliantly, save your WW money to buy yourself some lovely new clothes when you reach goal. It wont take you long! :) xx

Back