Is anyone else on Day one of Cambridge Diet?

Good Luck!!!!! I’m on Day 5 of Exante (similar to Cambridge)- and first few days are hard- but make sure you drink all the water as it really fills you up.
I tend not to have my first meal replacement until about 1 pm- 2pm-( black coffee keeps me going until then! And water!)
Then the afternoon is easier - have 1 meal replacement about 6:30pm and then bar about 8:30pm.
Have found early nights really helpful too as takes my mind off my normal evening binges!!!!x

I spread out my meals the same sort of time as you, I have always been an evening grazer! xxx

Thanks I'm made up with weight loss.

My tips, just keep the goal in your head and try the Spag bol mmm lovely. Basically find what you like it really helps. I agree try and have your morning product as late as you can it helps

Hi everyone I met with my consultant today and am due to start on Monday...any tips on getting through the first few days? X
Hi there,

I’m starting Tuesday. I have 1 1/2 stone to lose so not a massive amount but I’m determined. I’m hoping to do step 2. Which step are you doing?

I hope tomorrow goes well for you

Hi everyone I met with my consultant today and am due to start on Monday...any tips on getting through the first few days? X
So today's your first day? How's it going I'm on day 10. Its not the easiest but results get you through. Just trial and error finding products you like if you only end up like a few just stick to what you like I don't like the soups or smoothies so I just have what I enjoy . Good luck reaching your goal, x

Hi there ...it's the end of day one and I have survived without eating my kids 😂 I am regretting not getting any soups or meal packs as am craving savoury things.. I feel hungry and so I have come to bed with y2k bottle of water to chill! ...can I ask you a few questions ? I was wondering how many days it takes to not feel hungry ? I am in this for the long haul as I have around 8 stones to lose give or take and so am wanting to make the best of it x

Hi there,

I’m starting Tuesday. I have 1 1/2 stone to lose so not a massive amount but I’m determined. I’m hoping to do step 2. Which step are you doing?

I hope tomorrow goes well for you

Thanks it has gone ok today! Are youbrwady for tomorrow? I am doing step 1 for now but I think I will move to step 2 after a month maybe as I don't want the kids thinking that it is ok not to eat 🙈

Thanks it has gone ok today! Are youbrwady for tomorrow? I am doing step 1 for now but I think I will move to step 2 after a month maybe as I don't want the kids thinking that it is ok not to eat 🙈
Yes I’m ready thank you and feel motivated. I’m glad it’s gone ok today and that’s the first hurdle out of the way for you. I see my lady tomorrow mornings I I won’t eat until I’ve seen her and start straight after with a bar.

Good luck for tomorrow to you too. I’ll keep you posted

Hi there ...it's the end of day one and I have survived without eating my kids 😂 I am regretting not getting any soups or meal packs as am craving savoury things.. I feel hungry and so I have come to bed with y2k bottle of water to chill! ...can I ask you a few questions ? I was wondering how many days it takes to not feel hungry ? I am in this for the long haul as I have around 8 stones to lose give or take and so am wanting to make the best of it x

I think with kids getting savoury meals is the best as they know I'm eating and it makes you not as hungry as you feel you're eating. My hunger pains slowed about day 5, I only get hungry now first thing in the morning but throughout the day I don't feel it. I'm on day 11 now and not cheated once. I have about 5 stone to lose. X

I think with kids getting savoury meals is the best as they know I'm eating and it makes you not as hungry as you feel you're eating. My hunger pains slowed about day 5, I only get hungry now first thing in the morning but throughout the day I don't feel it. I'm on day 11 now and not cheated once. I have about 5 stone to lose. X
You guys really motivate me.

Day 11 is great! Yes you are right it's good for them to see us eating really isn't it...my consultant is on holiday until Sunday so i will have to keep going with the sweet stuff until then! That's good to know that the hunger doesn't last , today has been challenging but I have chilled out at home and watched box sets to keep busy ! It's definitely mind over matter for me ! Xx

Really good thanks- Day 10- loads of energy and haven’t even wanted any meals yet today due to lots of water and black coffee! Will have nice evening with 3 meals!!!!!
How are you getting on and feeling?x

Hi that's great! 3 products together will feel like a treat Alice. I am doing ok am feeling the social restriction a bit because of bank holiday weekend but trying to keep focussed!

Pumpkinjuice well done on day 2 I found day 2 really hard but it got better after !

Here's to a strong weekend ! X

I’m finding it hard between 3pm and 5pm amd I feel tired bit still going strong. We have a meal out planned tomorrow night and also a family lunch on Monday so I’ll have to be careful which so far I think I’ll be fine. Just discreet.

Thank you for the updates. Have a great weekend to you too

I agree three products together would be amazing!! I’d have chilli soup to start with followed by lemon yoghurt bar closely followed by a very thick chocolate mint shake (semi frozen). Yum!!

I’m not at that stage yet where I could last all day but when the day comes I’ll save those three to have together.

Back