Is anyone else starting tomorrow?

Wow well done. I've slipped up over Christmas as I've been eating n drinking but I haven't gone too mad n will be back on the shakes today. How've you done over Christmas?xx
Never mind Amy,good for you getting straight back on,that's the important bit.x

Hi Amy,

At the moment i am on the maintance shakes, but this was so i could enjoy Christmas, i Plan to restart TF100% on 2nd of Jan.This will be my second go and TF%. frist time round was on the 19th of Nov this year, 1st weigh in was !14st 5lb, and i only did it for two weeks, and then refed for two weeks but weighed in at 13st i have been doing maintance since. i had quite a greedy time over the last two days and have gained 2lbs but can't wait to restart TF%.

Good luck!

Good luck. I've got two weeks to go until my husband is home so trying to stick to it as much as possible. It will be hard over New Year as I'm going away with family for a few days but going to try to lose the 3lb I've gained and hopefully another 1/2 stone before he comes home xx

hello ladies, I went awol for the last couple of weeks so beem busy and just catching up, read the thread, congrats for starting, thats half the battle. youve had some great initial losses, keep going and take one day at a time xx

Hello Amy how are you doing? I wasn't very happy with my weigh in yesterday but I know why I didn't loose last week as much as I was hoping for, it's the "time of the months" you know what I mean I feel generally heavier than normal. But overall the diet is working really well, its been just 3 weeks and I've lost nearly 19lb (1st 5lb) !!!! so I am really pleased with the results. I've stil got over 3st to loose but I will get there hopefully by the end of Feb. I am planning to excercise more.
Let me know how are you doing. xx

Hun i was 100% on my totm week
n only lost half a pound. Its just sods law, just keep at it xx

thanks goose, I am sure it will be a good loss next week. I am drinking looooooooooooooooads of water, luckily my bathroom is ensuit so I don't have to go far :)

Mel here. I've just registered on this forum after having purchased Lipotrim stash this afternoon. I'm determined to commence tomorrow with prospect of loosing 4 stone. All support and interaction welcome from fellow Lipotrim buddies. Congrats for sheer effort to all on forum

Mel here. I've just registered on this forum after having purchased Lipotrim stash this afternoon. I'm determined to commence tomorrow with prospect of loosing 4 stone. All support and interaction welcome from fellow Lipotrim buddies. Congrats for sheer effort to all on forum

Hi Mel, and :welcome:

Keep logging on for support - it really does help keep you going and keep us updated on how you're doing.

Best wishes

Kay x

Hi Mel welcome to the forum.
Good luck for tomorrow and don't get discouraged, the first three days are the hardest, after that easy peasy :D
Make sure you log on here as often as you can, I am totally in lve with it
xx

PS Mel I've got over 3stone to loose as well so maybe we will be refeeding at the same time. Anyway good luck and make sure you stick to it it really works! I've only been on Lipotrim for 3 weeks and I've already lost 1st 4lb

Kay, Thanks for welcome and wishes. Your stats are amazing. I hope that your survived the festive season without too much damage. mel

Hi Mel, and thank you. Christmas had its moments of difficulty but managed to survive 100% and intend staying 100% throughout. I've done several lunches dinners and cocktail parties that I've managed to stay 100 through so I'm quite settled into LT now ;)

Good luck for tomorrow and remember to drink lots of water!

Kay x

Back