Is anyone else suffering from...

Vickie_L

Silver Member
blood shot eyes????? It's only been happening since i started LT and happens randomly and in different eyes. how weird lol anyone know why i'm getting it?

Nope, but PMSL at your week 6 :)

Really really brought a smile to my face as i have been there done that!

You've lost weight very quickly y'know, well done you xxx

Funny you should mention that Vickie coz I thought that about my eyes last night (and I haven't been near the Vodka!!!)

x

I woke up yesterday with a blood shot eye, i just thought i was tired.

how strange lol. my boss tested my blood pressure at work today thinking it might be high - but it was actually low?

Mine was defo low last time GP took it.

x

I had this. One day I woke up and it looked like a blood vessel had burst in my eye...the whole white of the eye was red...it took a couple of weeks to clear. I was right in the middle of ssing when it happened, but had never linked the two....Ummmmm interesting!!!

I have had blood shot eyes, but mine are because of a lack of sleep, which is part LT (once I wake with a rumbling tum, thats it, the day has begun) and part newborn!

Mine could well be lack of sleep as I don't sleep well at the best of times and now I'm up several times a night to go for a tiddle!!!!

x

Maybe i should ask one of the 50(ish) Ophthalmologists i spend my day surrounded by if VLCD can do anything to your eyes
will do when i get a chance and report back !

my eyes have been looking clear and healthy, think i have detoxed from the alcohol i used to drink!

it may just be an infection.

Back