Is anyone else?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by lucinda1985, 23 September 2011 Social URL.

1. lucinda1985

lucinda1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    119.3kg
    Current Weight:
    101.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    66.2kg
    Lost(%):
    17.7kg(14.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm craving healthy food! is this normal? I dont even think about junk food anymore. My friend has just joined the slimming world group i usually go to and has never done the diet before so i have been giving her recipes to try out, and i sooo want to eat them all lol. However i will not just yet as i want at least another 2 stone off.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jenpig1

jenpig1 Member

I think that even healthy food seems like heaven when you cant have any. That is what I think is good about TFR if you cant control you're food then breaking that cycle might help re educate youre taste buds.
    jenpig

4. Emma-Jayne

Emma-Jayne Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(26.9%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I could kill for an apple or something! So yep, I hear ya! Healthy food all the way. I think it's a positive sign that you will have a different attitude towards food :) xxxx

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Hehe.... totally know what you mean... i crave carrots and garlic like mad!!!!

Ooooooooh the irony!!!! x

6. lucinda1985

lucinda1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    119.3kg
    Current Weight:
    101.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    66.2kg
    Lost(%):
    17.7kg(14.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    im so glad that im not craving KFC and McDonalds, cant wait to start refeed to be honest and changing my habits for the better xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.