1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone finding there apetite is dwindling

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by charliebecca, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. charliebecca

charliebecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    So bizare. I mean the first week was a killer and now id rather eat fruit than crap. Obviously i do crave the odd burger when im pissed off. but i find ive got so much more oomph! So much so i cant get to sleep im that wide awake and i dont even drink coffee. Actually i think it maybe because the paracetemol i took had cafene...damn

Anyway so yeah is anyone else finding this? I just wish id lose weight i gained my first week :(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i find the first 2 or 3 weeks on plan i want to eat everything in sight, then it calms a little with just the odd day where i'm ravenous. when i lost 2 stone previously my appetite shrunk significantly.
  4. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    I think our bodies know they prefer healthy food and after a while crave them and hate fatty stodgy food
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.