is anyone online right now who can help me?

milkybar

hey all.
today is day 6 SS and my WI is tomorrow.
i have been following my progress on my WII fit and according to that i have lost 11lbs !!

but today is a hard one im feeling really ill and i think i need to eat something.

Ideally i would like to get through today but just so i know if i waas to eat a little bit of something what would be the best thing to eat to cause minimal damage?

For my partners dinner im cooking salmon and vegetables!

please can someone help me!!!!

Try not to eat!!!!!! You have done soo well. Leave him to cook his own dinner and go for a walk or a long bath.

But if you have to green veg / chicken / egg etc. anything from the SS+ plan will be ok and won't knock you out of ketosis.

Be good.

You can ss+ if you must... any white meat/ green vegs (150g of meat and 2 tbs of green veg), I think if you have just a little bit of the above just to take the edge off, it won't do much damage, am not an expert but am sure someone more qualified will come along and put you right soon... You've done so well in your first week... have you tried water? maybe have a cuppa coffee/tea (black with a sweetner) to see if that will make you feel abit better before deciding to eat anything first... good luck.

try to stay strong
take a bath
go to bed early
what ever it takes
make week one 100%
it will be worth it.

i cant have any more water , where my stomach is so empty its making me feel so sick iv had 9 pints today !

try your hardest not to eat - if you really can't not then the details given above would be your best bet - but you would be better off having an extra shake - then you haven't gone down the i've eaten" road. Have a big glass of water and then treat yourself to a soak in the bath or something to distract you

Good luck - you've had a great week so far

sorry - posted at the same time as you!

Have another pack like porridge or a shake with ice and extra water.. Better than eating something else

ok i know your all right ! thank you for helping me . im not going to eat especially with WI tomorrow.

im going to make a cookie and have a cup of coffee.

I havent actually had my evening "meal" yet so ill just have an early night and work will keep me busy until WI !

thank you everyone !

moments of weakness like that are what this board is really for !!

you are more than welcome - this board is what kept me going in the early days - and still does!!

ok i know your all right ! thank you for helping me . im not going to eat especially with WI tomorrow.

im going to make a cookie and have a cup of coffee.

I havent actually had my evening "meal" yet so ill just have an early night and work will keep me busy until WI !

thank you everyone !

moments of weakness like that are what this board is really for !!

u do know about only using 'extra' packs for cookies and other cooked meal recipes right?
it does affect the vitamins of the packs to cook them in any way which is why cambridge applied this ruling.
i would have ur evening meal and THEN have a cookie later in the evening with an extra pack if u still need it.

no i thought i could just have them instead of a shake ?

no. when cooking meal packs the vitamins and nutrients are damaged badly and therefore are only useful as a bonus treat. in order to get the vitamins and minerals needed ur meals mustn't 'unfortunately' be cooked in any way.
feel free to use MAM for mousse though as that is absolutely fine.
incidently if u have been making cookies in place of one of ur meals this may well be the reason u are feeling very hungry and unwell.

what about adding hot water to make hot chocolate or soup ?

You need to have water flavouring and mix a mouse, and gelatin sachets to make a big trifle, recipe is somewhere on here

I amke the jelly everyday, and glatin is a natural appetite suppressant and good for you too. I'm on healthy eating and find that this makes a lovely low calorie dessert

milkybar said:
hey all.
today is day 6 SS and my WI is tomorrow.
i have been following my progress on my WII fit and according to that i have lost 11lbs !!

but today is a hard one im feeling really ill and i think i need to eat something.

Ideally i would like to get through today but just so i know if i waas to eat a little bit of something what would be the best thing to eat to cause minimal damage?

For my partners dinner im cooking salmon and vegetables!

please can someone help me!!!![/QUOT

U know I just came from a heavy dinner at a Resturant I was feeling sick and empty since 2 days I missed food and I couldn't hold my self any more.
This week is my 7 week on ss

I recommend u not break ur diet today stay for one more week.

Good luck! It is a challenging diet.

Back