Is anyone there? or am i doing this wrong?

We're here, not doing anything wrong hun! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself.

xx

At last! I been messing with this for over an hour! Hi! I'm new, and wanted some support. I had my band inserted 3rd Nov and had my 1st fill 8th Dec. Just want somewhere, where I can learn about other peoples experiences really make sure I stay on track. Even though I get advice from clinic, there's nothing like talking to people ho are going thru or have been thru lapband surgery. I'm karen by the way. Good to meet you all! x

Welcome on board Karen, you'll soon get the hang of it and be posting like mad! If you have a look around there is a section specifically for surgical weight loss and lots of members on here who have bands who you can share experiences with. And you can jump in on any thread that tickles your interest, look forward to seeing you around the place.

Gx

Thankyou so much. Your photo's are fab. Well Done, you def inspire! I hope I can suss this site out. Looks like just the place I need to be. Merry xmas! K

Welcome to Minimins Karen :D:D:D

Hi Karen, welcome to minimins. Good luck. :)

Back