is back and ready for change!

No im not lol had a work party friday a hen party up town last night, im finally sat here with a choc tetra and water, back on my journey from today.!

Now social events are finished for now lol.x

you gotta have some fun! ... and your back on the journey today so thats great xx have a good week, im adding in some exercise this week to see if it helps, not happy with my loss last week...

I didnt exercise while i was on cd hun only the last 2 months i joined LA FITNESS gym for toning up now really.!!x

oh, ok... hmmm ill have a search of the site see if anyone has thought it helps... must admit quite worried about the excess skin after the weight loss - so maybe its no bad thing anyway.

Chat soon x

hi there m'dear -

sorry for the delay in replying - my husband was taken seriously ill and has been in hospital :( he is still unwell and has been told he is unable to drive untill they sort him out...

anyways things have been difficult, havent weighed in for a while through this and other things, but have continued on with diet when i could - was difficult going in and out of hispital...

With this, i have finally made it back on here, for a bit of support and for someone to kick me up the bum lol... and unfortunately that, in its own way, has backfired too... ahhhhh well - hay ho and such is life!

But all is not lost - im going to continue on -

... so how are you? what have you been upto? hope all is going well ! xx

Hi Fallen, I do hope your hubby gets better soon! How did it backfire coming back on the site hun, surely everyone is supportive? If they're not they shouldn't be on here!

I've been finding it hard too, lost 5 stone last year now it's only just under 3, had a hard time myself beginning of year. Determined now tho to get back on track and try and be target (or as near as dammit) by Christmas. I love Minimins, and the support we can get here xx

hi furrysmudge

thank you for your kind words, yes, im so pleased you have found support on here. It is so hard when you are going through tough times as well as trying not to eat !

its probably best i dont go into the 'backfire' situation - but im not dwelling, just moving on.

:) good good for this week! how have your losses been ?

hi shanny,

yep i have re-started today, finding it harder than last time tho - but i havent been sleeping well - with hubby poorly and also have an infection so am on anti-biotics... so think the first few days are gonna be hard, but im having a little white meat if i need it :)

Back