Is back for my final stretch 2 stone to shift!!!

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Hi All
so ive been on and off slim and save since February! I did really well initially but then went daft and ended up having a few too many breaks and struggled to get back on track.

So this is it, this is my final stretch! I had regained over a stone which im now working on getting rid of! My target weight is around 10 stone! I know with the support of my OH and this forum I can do this! I have to im so unhappy ive got bulgies over my leggings which i got rid of! I could kick myself im so mad!

I reached 11.5lbs pretty quick and felt amazing, but i dont know what happened it all went pear shaped from then on back in early April.

Over the past couple of months ive messed about trying to do packs and eating low cal. People trust me, it doesnt work but the more you eat the more you want, im living proof of this. I feel in order to get to where you want to be you have to give 100% so thats what i intend to do!

I lose weight very quickly so i know if i can just get past the first 3 days i will be back on it propery! I have no events until 12th July so i can go all out and intend too!!!

Woohooo so heres to getting through the first 3 days, i really hope i can get past that hurdle!!! :rolleyes:

Welcome back, im so the same atm! just got my head screwed on last night after loads of breaks and then starting again, im in the final run too, 2 stone 4lb to shift! we should weight in together lol x

Defo huni, we'll support each other! I dare say, there will be a few in our situation! I started today really but i ate a banana first thing so tomorrow i will be 100% for the rest of the week. I started messing around from the 29th March, I kept a diary and glad i did beause i can pin point why it went belly up! It was my brothers birthday, i had 1 slice of pizza and that was it down hill from then on! Well we have roughly the same amount to lose! heres to our first week woop woop we can soooooo do this!!!

Back