Is CD for me????

meemo38

I have been considering CD for a few months now, the things stopping me are
1) i like me cup of tea to much...with milk
2) there isnt a councellor close enough to me, although i noticed someone on here covers worksop, i am in Retford Notts
3) i def wouldnt like the shakes, and only like tomato soup!!!!
Maybe could cope with shakes with the mouse additive.
So what do you think, i wasnt considering the soul source as i know i wont manage it, i am 5ft and currently weigh 10st 13, lost 6lb in last 3-4 weeks, but its so bloody hard, but i lost 2st last year and put most back on due to some family probs, but i need to lose it again, i had a tummy tuck and have to have some revisions in may, hence losing the 6lb, as i have to lose 7lb for that, when i lost the weight last year i went down to 91/2 but could do with being 8st 13lbish
Thanks in advance
Michelle

All I can tell you Michelle is that the diet works! The stuff tastes ok and you can always get 4 weeks worth from your counsellor if travelling is difficult.

If you really want to lose weight then the Cambridge is absolutely fab!

Mike

the shakes are lovely and the bars, and i thought i couldnt drink black tea and coffee but you get used to it after about 3 or 4 days,now i dont know if id like it with milk and i am only on my 3rd week.
hope this helps

I dont like milk, unless in tea, so i know i wont like milkshakes, basically i dont like anything with that consistency, dont like hot choc, hate any milkshakes, i do have a limited amount of foods i like, and they are all bad for me LOL, cakes being the worst, i have a sweet tooth, i have only ever tried the tom soup, bought a couple on ebay to try, i know i would like the bars, well most of them, as they are my thing, as for tea without milk, i tried it for a couple of weeks when i gave atkins a shot but couldnt get on with it, and i am not a big meat eater, so ended that diet/plan.
I defo would give it a go if i could get a localish counciller, and maybe buy 2 weeks worth at a time, i know a lady who did do it, but she travelled to see a counciller, i have 4 kids at home, so its hard for me to get.
Michelle

It might be worth seeing if you could get a counsellor to come out to you. My mum is a CDC in Newark and she had one lady in Mansfield that she had to go out to.

I could poss manage to get to newark, quite easily, i didnt realise there was someone that close!!!!
Thats a definetly possibility
Michelle

Hi Michelle

It may be worth giving Cambridge a ring as they can put you in touch with a local counsellor who may not be listing their details on the website. There may be someone closer than you think. You could then discuss your worries with him/her and see the best way forward. As Mike has said, this diet really does work and has to be worth a try in my opinion.

All the best, hope you find a solution

Hi Michelle, im in worksop just up the road from you and my old counsellor was at Mansfield and my current 1 is in Barnsley. I think my old counsellor is still of on maternity leave but im sure someone took over from her in Mansfield. Good luck with your cd journey its a great diet. Sarahxx.

Thankyou Sarah, i am awaiting a Drs form from a lady in gainsborough, then i will pop and see how i get on with her, funny you should mention Barnsley, my inlaws lives near there, never thought, we go through usually once a fornight, i will see how i get on, the one from gains sounded very nice on the phone, she explained that the 2 meal/bar a day would give me a slower loss and needed me to be aware so i wasnt disheartened!!!!
Michelle

Hiya Michelle,

I would just like to say try not to form lots of preconceptions about the flavours- I had expected not to like a fair few of them and to especially like others, but I was surprised to find that in some cases the ones i thought I would like- i didnt like and vice versa! For example I love butterscotch angel delight so thought the butterscotch would be good with the mix-a-mousse, but i found it vile! Also i thought i would love the bars but they just dont taste right to me... everyone is different, and I challenge you to open your mind to trying all the flavours out- even if its only once!! You may be surprised :)

xxx

Back