• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is Dulcolax ok to take?

Evening all
Don't want to bore you all with lots of questions - still finding my feet so hope you don't mind...
Without going into the details, I needed a little help along the way, so I took one ducolax tablet. Do you think this is ok? I've always used this in the past because Senokot doesn't really work for me. After I took it, I just read the ingrediants and it contains sucrose and glucose - don't know if that's a problem or not. Of course, I forgot to ask the pharmacist this kind of thing, so hopefully you can advise - would hate to mess up the last couple of days hard work....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hi.

I took ducolax on LT TFR regulary and its fine to use :)

Hi Tanya
That's great, thanks a mill - it's so handy to have this forum to hand, there's always a reassuring voice at the other end:)

loudei

yea im taking it aswell and its fine just about to pop 2 now dreadful what we have to do :)but so worth it

harriet2

serial poster
does this increase weight loss, or is this totally for 'gummed up systems' lol
laxatives are for use only cause of constipation not to aid weight loss!!!! you might lose a 100g or so cause you havent been for a while tho lol :8855:

h x

collo-collo

Kewl as a penguins hoop!!
ok, trying not to be crude, but before LT 100% i was a 1ce a day man, now im 2ce a week, obv this is down to only having shakes, i take it this is norm then? Btw mine would be more like 500g lol

harriet2

serial poster
ok, trying not to be crude, but before LT 100% i was a 1ce a day man, now im 2ce a week, obv this is down to only having shakes, i take it this is norm then? Btw mine would be more like 500g lol
[email protected]@dy hell lol tmi lolol x

h x and yes that is the norm with some people, me included unfortunately

Weirdly enough, I went every day on LT 100% and since I'm on refeed it's like 2x a week :confused:
So I'm gonna take some senokot now, and hopefully that helps

I find Duphalac a lot better, its a stool softner rather thas laxative, it is a syrup, I tried both and much prefer this... i take a spoonfull every now and then