Is Exante the new Lipotrim??

I dont think so, although its been a while since I read up on VLCD's.

Lipotrim is available through pharmacies only.

NO NO NO NO !! exante is not lipotrim.

The principle is the same but the calories and content isn't.

Lipotrim is only available through your pharmacist, who weigh you weekly. the packs on LT are about 140cals each.

Exante (as you all know - is available online). these packs are roughly 200 cals each (from memory).

Exante products generally taste nicer than Lipotrim - closer to 'real' food. Lipotrim is much more bland, and I think the aim of that is to go someway cut the association between emotion and food.

Hope this helps. (i've done both! and currently on Lipotrim).
x

NO NO NO NO !! exante is not lipotrim.

The principle is the same but the calories and content isn't.

Lipotrim is only available through your pharmacist, who weigh you weekly. the packs on LT are about 140cals each.

Exante (as you all know - is available online). these packs are roughly 200 cals each (from memory).

Exante products generally taste nicer than Lipotrim - closer to 'real' food. Lipotrim is much more bland, and I think the aim of that is to go someway cut the association between emotion and food.

Hope this helps. (i've done both! and currently on Lipotrim).
x
Just saw your weight loss for last week. Nice !

cant beat lipotrim imo :)

LT all the way for me too !!.

Thank you Tummy Tamer btw !.

xx

I wouldn't say it's the new LT just that a lot more people have now heard of it and at the moment it's a lot cheaper than LT so more people have switched. I love LT but cannot afford to ignore the bargain so right now Exante is for me. Plus it's really yummy :D

I did 12 weeks on LT last year and it was great, but Exante is easier for me this time as I struggle to get to a pharmacy. I lost 11lbs on my first week and only 9lbs my first week with LT though lol BOTH LIFE CHANGING DIETS :)

Back