Is having to go it alone and give up my classes

furrystomper

BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER
Is having to go it alone and give up my classes as my oh reciently lost his job, so all i can say is thank god for minimins lol you lot will be my savior and keep me on the straight and narrow hehe .......... il also appoligise now for all the random questions im probably gonna ask and all the syn values il be needing :rolleyes:

That's what we are here for, to help each other as much as possible, we are all doing this journey together, so ask away, and good luck with your continuing weight loss. X

Ahhh thanks guys. good to know you will be there to help :)

You will be fine honey, ask away!

Hope your OH manages to sort something out soon xx

Awww sorry to hear that hun - hope we can keep helping. xoxoxo

Sorry about your OH, same with mine! But this is a wonderful forum and you must make the most of all the advice and support here. We're like a family (except we get on! :p) And we're not just here for food advice either. xxxxxx

Thank you all very much for your lovley replies about the OH, and your all right this is a great forum and i so know il get all the help i need and more here. :D

Hey hun... sorry to hear that. I have been a do-it-aloner too!! Silly questions are more than welcome especially if they will keep you on track... message me on here or FB anytime xxxx

Back