Anyone alone and want to chat?

leigh1877

Silver Member
Hi,

I’m Leigh, 41 year old mummy to two.

I’ve just been through another break up and feeling really low, I’m alone this Christmas since yesterday as I didn’t think it was fair for the children to be here when I’m not in the Christmas spirit!

I do thankfully have a dog, but this is my first Christmas completely alone.

Dreading people asking how my Christmas was, actually having to lie! I’ve been off work since last Wednesday, I’ve booked a appointment with my gp to get help!

Other than that, I’ve been a member here for some years, as always trying to get to target, I’m back and I’ll keep trying, at least it’s healthy eh! It’ll keep my mind active! I’m going to attempt to go for a run today, but I haven’t been feeling well so I’ll see how it goes!

Have a day! I hope it’s good but stay alive and healthy and all this will pass!

Merry Christmas Leigh
You ve had a lot to deal with and Christmas on your own is very tough, sounds like a great plan to go out for a run and lots of cuddles for the doggie
These periods do pass, keep the faith and get through the best way you can. Get that appt for the gp. Also today if your finding it gets tougher don’t be afraid to call the Samaritans,they are there when you are feeling low and need somebody to talk to. 116123 is the number and it’s free
Be kind to yourself, you are not alone. Make sure you reach out to people around you as it’s easy to isolate yourself and it never helps
Jenxxx

I usually really love Christmas! Next year needs to go to plan! I can’t go through Christmas like this again! Really hoping to go away somewhere!

Back