Is Ill

bo_lady

Well ppl,
This morning has really scared me.
Had a shake as norm out on my way into town had to pull over cos of terrible pain like wen I had gallstones. Threw up, fainted, went to hosital been told to stop the diet now I am harming myself!!

This happened last time too!!!

I guess its jus not right for some ppl, so I am saying good bye, going to do a cal controlled diet!!

Good luck everyone
xxxx

So sorry to hear you are not well. I wish you a truck load of luck with your diet journey but why not stay on minimins anyway...it doesn't matter what diet is good for you, just come here for the chat and support.

Take care, look after yourself and don't be a stranger...

xxx

Good luck with whatever diet you decide to continue with! X

How awful for you. I hope you feel better soon. And, yes, stick around, don't go.

Hi bo lady,

So very sorry to hear you have been ill again.:hug99:

I think you do know what is best for yourself!!!

Good luck with your calorie controlled diet, you have good determination and you will do well at it as I feel you do have your mind made up to shift your weight and you will do it:)

Love Mini xxx

So sorry to hear that it has effected you like this, best of luck with the calorie controlled diet

hi sorry to hear it made you ill. you could try 2 shakes and 2 meals 1000 cals, the menus in the yellow book for 1000 cals are really nice,

Back