Is it all you talk about?

Kath

Water water everywhere
Anyone else find themselves constantly talking about their diet?

Just lately I seem to have turned into some VLCD preacher - I'm telling anyone and everyone who will listen how fantastic the diet is!

I see someone who looks like I used to look and there's a voice in my head 'tell them about the diet' and I have to stop myself - I'm going mad slowly I've decided :eek: :D

I could talk about it all day you know, I've even taken to carrying my before pictures around with me and whipping them out at every opportunity. "Yes I have lost weight, yes, I've lost 8 stone - hang on I'll show you my pictures" :eek: :rotflmao:

So far I've converted 8 people :D

Think the men in white suits will be knocking on my door very soon at this rate :D

Hi hun,

I can't wait to get to my correct BMI to become a counsellor as I thing I have also converted a few people.

My worst nightmare was the words 'you should try CD' to a very overweight friend!

oooooooooops!

xx

Hi hun,

I can't wait to get to my correct BMI to become a counsellor as I thing I have also converted a few people.

My worst nightmare was the words 'you should try CD' to a very overweight friend!

oooooooooops!

xx

I say it to everyone 'ooh sole source, you should try it' lol :D

I'm so looking forward to being a counsellor, I've got a couple of people that have said they want to go on it but want to wait to do it with me. I think they should put it on prescription! Wish I'd found the diet years ago, wouldn't look such a lard arse in my wedding photos then :rolleyes: :D

Im sure you weren't hun!

You are doing really well hun ... just noticed your ticker ... bloomin eck!

xx

Oh I was, a friend said to me the other day 'do you feel gutted when you look back at your wedding photos' :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ahem, well now you've pointed it out....:D :rolleyes:

I say it to everyone 'ooh sole source, you should try it' lol :D

I'm so looking forward to being a counsellor, I've got a couple of people that have said they want to go on it but want to wait to do it with me. I think they should put it on prescription! Wish I'd found the diet years ago, wouldn't look such a lard arse in my wedding photos then :rolleyes: :D

Hi Kath

Your post has really inspired me. I was size 22 on my wedding day. I tried about 15 diets in the year running up to my wedding, but never heard of cd back then. Sometimes I tell myself that how can I expect to lose weight now if I couldn't do it for the most important day of my life. Reading your post has made me realise that it is possible!

Hi Kath

Your post has really inspired me. I was size 22 on my wedding day. I tried about 15 diets in the year running up to my wedding, but never heard of cd back then. Sometimes I tell myself that how can I expect to lose weight now if I couldn't do it for the most important day of my life. Reading your post has made me realise that it is possible!

hello :)

I was a size 22 on my wedding day! I'm a size 14 now ;)

I know that if I had known about CD/LL then I would have lost a lot of weight, as it was I put weight on after I got married and went up to a size 28 before I started this diet!

It is so possible, everything is just different when you're slimmer - life really is better. I'm a lot happier and more confident and I can DO so much more. Just one example, we're off to legoland this weekend and I know for the first time since my son was born (he's 5) I'll actually be slim enough to go on the rides! I also went swimming with him the weekend, something I wouldn't have considered at a size 28. We're off on a plane in a few weeks, it'll be so nice not to be worrying that I'm not going to fit in the seat or get the belt done up :eek:

So go for it, it's a hard journey but one very very much worth doing, just buy a one way ticket ;)

Kath xxx

That is fantastic Kath. Well done for losing so much.

I can't wait to be a size 14 (or maybe less ;) ) I can't wait to take my little boy swimming, he's 2 but I've never taken him. We're off to Orlando in September and I don't want to be miserable Mum watching all the fun instead of taking part.

Thanks for such an inspriring post.

That is fantastic Kath. Well done for losing so much.

I can't wait to be a size 14 (or maybe less ;) ) I can't wait to take my little boy swimming, he's 2 but I've never taken him. We're off to Orlando in September and I don't want to be miserable Mum watching all the fun instead of taking part.

Thanks for such an inspriring post.

Ooh September! You'd could lose loads of weight by September hang on let me think - that's 5 months, ok so in October I was a size 28 and I was a size 16 by February so that's 6 dress sizes I dropped in 5 months. Can you imagine that? Hold that in your head and it'll help keep you focused :)

You'll be leaping about in the pool and racing around the theme parks joining in all the fun ;) :)

Thank you Kath

Oooh, I feel really choked up :hug99:

6 dress sizes...that means I could be a size 10 (is that right, i'm currently a 22). I'd be delighted if I was a 14.

Enjoy Legoland, you will have the time of your life!

Thank you Kath

6 dress sizes...that means I could be a size 10 (is that right, i'm currently a 22). I'd be delighted if I was a 14.

Well I think a size 14 is a definite, I was a size 20 at Christmas so I'm sure it's a perfectly realistic target any size smaller than a 14 will be a super bonus eh :)

You'll do it I know you will :)

Kath xx

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say, I've been feeling like I'll never get there after falling off the wagon big time last week but reading how well you've all done is inspiration indeed!

In particular, a lot of you seem to regret not losing your weight in time for your wedding days. I got engaged last year, so I really should lose this weight for my wedding (will be a year or two away).

Hopefully this thought will be the kick up the bum I need!!

Well done to everyone, you should be so proud of yourselves!!

Thank you Kath

You will defo be able to get into size 14 if you stick with it. I was in a very tight size 20 on 10 Jan and can now fit into some size 14 with ease (however some size 14...namely my shorts which I need for my hols are still a little too tight!)

Think of all the clothes that you can stock up on in Florida and the sales are usally on then as well.:D :D

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say, I've been feeling like I'll never get there after falling off the wagon big time last week but reading how well you've all done is inspiration indeed!

In particular, a lot of you seem to regret not losing your weight in time for your wedding days. I got engaged last year, so I really should lose this weight for my wedding (will be a year or two away).

Hopefully this thought will be the kick up the bum I need!!

Well done to everyone, you should be so proud of yourselves!!

Best advice I can give you is to grit your teeth and keep your head down - trundle forward and you'll get there are great speed ;)

I do wish I'd lost this weight for my wedding, I really do - If I could change that I would but I can't so instead I'm losing the weight for me and I can't tell you how much better I feel not having that 8 stone hanging around my neck :)

You will defo be able to get into size 14 if you stick with it. I was in a very tight size 20 on 10 Jan and can now fit into some size 14 with ease (however some size 14...namely my shorts which I need for my hols are still a little too tight!)

Think of all the clothes that you can stock up on in Florida and the sales are usally on then as well.:D :D

Woohoo - fantastic, well done you! From a 20 to a 14 in so little time, that's amazing :)

Ooh yeah, cheap clothes galore in Florida!

Oh, you have made me laugh, Kath!!!!

I, too, feel like a VLCD preacher. I have to curb my enthusiasm a bit though in order to keep friends and family from throttling me!!

If I see someone along the road who 'may well find the benefits of CD helpful' I almost have to physically hold myself back from going over to them.

Good, eh?

Chris http://livelifelighter

Lol, I'm exactly the same, I look out onto a main road where I live and there are always people walking up and down past my window - I have to restrain myself from opening the front door and calling them over to tell them all about it :D

Back