IS it bad that I just scoffed half my lunch?

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
WANTED it though. Made salmon in lemon juice and herbs last night and took two peices to work and it was calling to me.

Was gorgeous though. :p

Have had FFL yog to make up the difference and have another piece to scoff later.

Want it now though. I am having SUCH a hungry day! Scan bran cake cleared out my system this morning (ahem) so that must be why cos my mid-morning hunger pangs have really subsided recently!

I normally have a green day the day after class because I've done the starving myself thing for WI day (did well to just eat a yogurt for breakfast then some chicken pieces and 2 boiled eggs with salad for lunch) - and the green day takes care of my weekly hunger pangs. But today I really fancied salmon for my lunch so having red day - we have sausages to use up too at home so sausage and butternut squash mash for dinner today - red tastic!

Hunger tastic too! :p

I've just eaten my pasta and smash quioche that I made last night, and then 2 peaches and then a ML yoghurt ... so I'll have to have the emergency super noodles for lunch

It must be a hungry day all over the UK

was good though, wish i'd have saved a bit now

am gonna have to go green tomorrow I think. I have smash quiche ingredients in so I'll pop one of them in the oven.

Where in law does it say you have to eat your lunch at 12 o'clock Hun??? Who says we have to have breakfast at 8.00???
You eat when you are hungry...Im still struggling to polish off my bacon and boiled egg sandwiches from breakfast at the moment, so looks like Im wating lunch at 2.30ish today!!!

Where in law does it say you have to eat your lunch at 12 o'clock Hun??? Who says we have to have breakfast at 8.00???
You eat when you are hungry...Im still struggling to polish off my bacon and boiled egg sandwiches from breakfast at the moment, so looks like Im wating lunch at 2.30ish today!!!

I know but 10.30am lunch means 2.30 canteen visit. ERK! :p

Lol...as long as you stick to plan Hun...not a problem!

I know, *GLEE*. I do love me my Slimming World. Though what's the betting I get Walkers Baked instead of paying 70p for a Muller Light?

No...get the Muller lite and just think about your goal for Christmas ;)

Haha, must be a UK wide thing! I made a mexican savoury rice quiche this morning and as it was still warm when I brought it into work and the smell was wafting I had two slices before my breakfast! In fact, just had my porridge at half eleven. It's a crazy, mixed up day!

Back