Is it common to feel hungry at first?

I haven't been hungry... well only during the time it's taken me to walk to the fridge and get either a Muller Light out or a handful of grapes! LOL!

Just to let you all know that the hungry feeling didnt last :) so it must of been change in diet :) And everytime I do feel realy hungry I eat lots of bananas and fat free yogurts :) and everything else I can have free... realy suprised on how many free things there are... its fab, I feel so happy on this diet!!!! thx for all your help girls :)

Last edited:
I'm still Breast feeding too Amelia is only 3 1/2 months and started slimming world again on Monday so feeling a little lethargic and tired she still wakes once a night

Havent been to group yet as Im doing it at home on my own, I didnt know you can have extra healthy extras how many more can you have?

Gem x

Hi Gemma, good for you for b/feeding! and doing s/w! wow thats good your baby daughter is only waking up once in the night!! my baby boy is 6month now and waking atleast 7 times in the night! he has cut two teeth though so might be because of that, he was better as a new born sleep at night lol.

Anway I have a pregnancy & breastfeeding book here from my s/w consultant and it says here you can have:

babys age : 2-3 months - 4 extra healthy extra's
4-6 months - (if starting weaning) 3 extra healthy extra's
4 - 6 months (if breastmilk is the only source of nutrient for your baby) 4 extra healthy extra's
over 6 months - when weaning - 1 extra healthy extra. Bare in mind dont forget that these extra's are on top of the ones you've already got :)

Hope this helps, if you do feel so tired do have these exta's you need alot of calcium, it also says preferably choose these options on a A choice.

Hope this helps!!

Last edited:
no probs!! go for it!! :) hope your all doing ok xx

Back