Is it dangerous???

Saddia

im gonna do it!
:gen147:hey guys please help! i feel ssoooooo guilty coz i cheated today :cry::cry::cry: i just wanna know is it dangerous??? I think im like this coz im not really gettin the weigh ins at the pharmacy. im such an idiot i shouldve thought before eatin:9529:

Hi Saddie,

It's not dangerous but most likely take you out of ketosis, make you feel uggie and a high risk of you wanting to eat even more as the hunger breaks through when you come out of ketosis... and here is where the danger lies as it can be very difficult to get back on the diet.

You could start your own thread for weigh ins at home and include the pharmacy weigh ins as well on it and that might help encourage you to stay on track.

There is a forum for it, just click on the link below.

Weekly Weigh In - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Be sure to do your body measurements as well from neck down to the ankles...and not forgetting upper arms...as it is encouraging to see the inches come off.

Love Mini xxx

thankyou mini! Like i said there are no weigh ins at my pharmacy!!! he said he is still waitin for the scales bizzare isnt it????

hi saddia.
i did that alot when i first started...i kept eating or tasting food as it felt strange. but i came here n told everyone. they had ago at me in a loving way and told me not to waste so much money on the diet then eat.... and its so true if u come out of ketosis u get much more hungry...
dont beat urself up but tru not too.
i rem my week 3 weigh in i lost 6lb and i was so excited...i was over the moon i could not explain... so i eat that night.. i had rice n curry.After that i eat a packet of crisp. then back on my diet... but the following week in my weigh in i lost 1lb i was so upset i kept thinking £36 for 1lb
and i learnt my lesson then.
be postive n dont worry
just start the water n be positive but ur chemist needs the scales. i think that helps

Thanx jules! the chemist is P*****g me off big time (excuse the french) still no scales- so what i did today was went to the next nearest 1 and it took me over an hour to get there and when i did they were closed so im even more angry now!!!!!

oh bless u.... u knowwhat i would do if i was in ur shoes.
i would go to boots the chemist every week same day and weigh urself also u can do a body fat thing at the same time....
its the same scales n prob the most reliable thing also.
which area u live in if u dont mind me askin

thats good atleast u found a good one just make sure the weigh u n do all ur paper work.
ps dont forget to measure urself too.

how pathetic is it that they dont have a pair of scales! they could just bloody buy a damn pair from petty cash until they got a proper pair!.... you should complain about them. everyone has to do some kinda course or something to become a lipotrim counsellor at a pharmacy and your one is obviously not doing things right at all!

Back