Is it even POSSIBLE??!!

You sound really focussed and determined :)

Be sure to keep us updated :)

Good Luck. You can do it mate. I have lost nearly a stone on ww and have another 6 to go. It feels good to be finally doing something about it.

Ax

Good luck, you seem to have the right attitude and I think that is half the battle. You need to want to lose weight!
I haven't been brave enough to look at the photos I had taken at the start of this and I am not sure when I will but I have a dress that I wore earlier this year which I thought I looked great in and I try it on every now and again when I am feeling low just to see how loose it is and my husband caught me trying it on today and laughed his socks off at how loose it was, even offered to buy me a new dress, but I will save that until I am happy with my weight!!
Keep us updated!!

Thanks for all your encouragment - it really does help

Just got back from the first meeting with the personal trainer = he is lovely, doesnt make me feel OH SO fat etc (brilliant) and the nutritionist won't let me say bad things about myself!!

I feel strangely energised (not knackered!!) although my legs are a bit wobbly lol

So, here we go - diet starts in the morning (am having a graduation celebration tonight) ...

19st 8 (omg!) start... wait n see for next week's installment! (will be monday)

shall I start a new thread / diary thingy or is that frowned upon ? (some sites are odd about such threads)

See ya soon, keep up the good work x

Thanks for all your encouragment - it really does help

Just got back from the first meeting with the personal trainer = he is lovely, doesnt make me feel OH SO fat etc (brilliant) and the nutritionist won't let me say bad things about myself!!

I feel strangely energised (not knackered!!) although my legs are a bit wobbly lol

So, here we go - diet starts in the morning (am having a graduation celebration tonight) ...

19st 8 (omg!) start... wait n see for next week's installment! (will be monday)

shall I start a new thread / diary thingy or is that frowned upon ? (some sites are odd about such threads)

See ya soon, keep up the good work x

Well done on taking up exercise and it is nice to know you have hit it off well with your personal trainer it can make all the difference.

Your nutritionist is so right not to be putting yourself down, it is a very bad habit to get into and one that is very difficult to break, but it is something we all tend to do when we gain weight and are not happy with ourselves.

Good luck with starting tomorrow and your welcome to start a new diary thread if you wish.

I hope you enjoy your graduation celebrations tonight!

2:1 is a wonderful achievement:clap:

Love Mini xx

Back