Is it even possible????

needtobeskinny

Hi all just a quick question, my scales I have at home are VERY accurate, and they say I have lost 9lb in 2 days......am I dreaming or is this actually possible?
Thanks. Louise x x

@ bigtsmallt, I thought it would be lo, but I'm still over the moon.....it's 9 steps closer to my goal. Well done on your great losses.
louise x x

Hi Louise, Ive done this diet before and the results are amazing. Its a wonderful feeling isnt it jumping on the scale and seeing it coming off. Just make sure your drinking plenty of water because thats what I struggle with. Good luck hun x

@danniijade, I have a lot more to loose so please don't be disappointed if you don't, I've read that average weightloss for first week is 8lb......that would be massive to someone who weighs as much as you do.....good luck with it though, it does work, it's just hard going x x

@carnonbuffy, the water is what I'm struggling with if I'm honest, but I'm getting down about 2l a day, and no headache today so I'm hoping that's enough, this forum is fantastic it's really kept me going today......I'm not big on willpower so 3 days is really something for me. When I got on those scales this morning I almost cried, can't wait until tomorrow lol x x

Scales stuck at 9lbs this morning :-( , also note to self, don't take hospital strength painkillers with onlu fluids in my tummy, feeling all woozy lol.....how's every1 doing okay? X x

Hi all just a quick question, my scales I have at home are VERY accurate, and they say I have lost 9lb in 2 days......am I dreaming or is this actually possible?
Thanks. Louise x x

It is totally possible Louise, Ive been coming on this forum since 2010 and Ive seen some huge losses recorded by people. Its funny but the last two times I did L.T I lost more in the second week than in the first! Its such a great boost to start you loss off. Good luck hun xx

@daisy, I'm hoping for about 12lb this week, as I've already lost 9 and don't get weighed until tues, I'm hoping to keep up a good rate of loss, it's my birthday in may and I really want to buy something stunning to wear lol, how's your day been Hun? X x

@daisy, I'm hoping for about 12lb this week, as I've already lost 9 and don't get weighed until tues, I'm hoping to keep up a good rate of loss, it's my birthday in may and I really want to buy something stunning to wear lol, how's your day been Hun? X x

My day great was great thanx huni, after the first two weeks i lost on average 4lbs every week for first time i did LT. The second time it was 5lbs nearly every week. Its so amazing to drop half a stone every two weeks! :D

@daisy. Hope all is going well Hun, how are you doing? I'm hoping for 7-9lbs this week, if I get the 9 I will have lost 1 and a half stone, which will be AMAZING!
Louise x x

Back