Green Days is it good for weight loss.

i do all green days and ive lost 2st 13 lb since january so it can be done, guess it depends on what your body likes, everyone is different

Hi Rochelle. Well done on your weight loss, that's brilliant. Well started my green days. Eating Brown rice with chicken/tuna as hexb or with quorn. Love it with fried onions, mushroom and then add egg for egg fried rice. Making the healthy food is never a problem, its my sweet tooth snacking in between. Going to give myself a massive kick up the back side and kick start off with a week without sugary foods. Now that's a challenge.

Thanks hun. I find like people have said on here before, the less sugar you eat the less you crave it lol!!

And i agree with the post above this, it depends what your body likes. Some people can't lose weight if they eat too many carbs, I eat carbs every day and got my stone award within 5 weeks! Just depends on our bodies.

And I do a mix of red and green and lost 2st 5lb and got to target after 5.5 months. Love my green days to be honest, and love love love brown rice. I used to have white now prefer brown

Back