Is it judt me....

Naturally_Stush

I can't stand the smell of the porridge s although zi find the sweet porridge quite tasty nearly on par with the Cambridge xx

Agree about the smell - really artificial and not at all how it tastes. Mind you, I'm not mad keen on the taste either!

I find the sweet porridge salty? And a bit bitter/tangy? Not sure if its just me. I also think the oatmeal when microwaved tastes eggy? Now im sure that's just me lol.

I def find it tastes eggy- bit like baked custard but that might be why I like it.

I remember pretty much not liking the smell of any of the meal packs... I did like the taste of them all though which was great and set me off to a good start. Unfortunately I soon became bored and it even got to the point where I could not stomach them anymore and they would make me gag, I either had to force them down or get rid. I LOVED the original oatmeal, it was probably my fave out of all the meal packs but I did get grossed out by it eventually.

I find the oatmeal smell horrible. Was the first pack I tried and haven't been brave enough to try it again but I have to I have about another 15 of them!

I'm not a porridge fan but decided to order them as thought they would be filling.

I'm now a fan, cinnamon & nutmeg make it nummy nummy nummy :D

gxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Little tip for you porridge lovers.

Use a pack of your choice, pref a sweet one add some physilium (sp try google I buy mine from health online) whisk until thick and woolaa.

Back