Is it just me or....?

madameruthybaby

Are you guys also literally wishing the weeks away? I am desperate for Sunday to come so I can get weighed again and desperate for October to come and then November and then December so I can get slimmer quicker! I have never wanted to wish my life away but I seriously cannot stop flicking through my diary and wishing and wishing time would go quicker!

Does anyone else have this feeling?

:) I cannot wait to walk in to the party at Halloween in a smaller costume at my ultimate goal! But to be honest, I am excited to wake up every morning and see if I can see any loss! :)x

Hi Ruthy, I am a big believer in living everyday a it happens, but I must admit for the past two weeks I have wanted to be at the end of this journey. I am constantly looking forward to thing that I want to do, that I can't do right now, and looking forward to seeing people who I won't have seen through this journey.
I just need that to get me through it. My only regret is that I didn'tstart three months ago so I would be at my target for Christmas, but nothing I can do about that so just getting on with it.
Sunday will be here soon enough Ruthy and I'm sure you'll have another fab loss!
X

Are you guys also literally wishing the weeks away? I am desperate for Sunday to come so I can get weighed again and desperate for October to come and then November and then December so I can get slimmer quicker! I have never wanted to wish my life away but I seriously cannot stop flicking through my diary and wishing and wishing time would go quicker!
Does anyone else have this feeling?

Exactly the way that i feel. Can't wait for tomorrow's weigh in.:D

I suppose we all have a lot of things to look forward to which is definitely going to help keep us in check diet wise :)

Good Luck for your weigh in tomorrow Nibbles!
xx

i feel exactly the same the weeks fly by when you not waiting for something, i also cant wait till i hit my target xx

Last edited:
oh definitely, can't wait to get this weekend over with (away for 2 days) which is terrible really as it's a friends hen do and i shouldn't be dreading but i am! it's come at a rather inconvenient time!
other than that i can't wait for a wedding party on 31st Oct when i will be seeing some friends i've not seen for years!!
xx

Oh god do I. Its my TOTM right now and I am bit waterlogged therefore I dont see the point in weighing until the day I go to my CDC to get weighed. Otherwise I would be jumping on and off the scales everyday, watching the dial slide backwards etc. I keep thinking 'c'mon - I wanna see what I look like in a month/haloween/middle of Nov/Xmas.'

I really really wish the days away, thinking am i going to look a bit smaller today! hopefully the answer is going to be yes but I wish it would come quicker x

Phew! Glad it's not just me then :) I am the same LellyCD when a social event comes around in the calendar I just think, but I don't want to go! I want to stay in and not go out until I have done the diet and I am at my goal weight - very peculiar!

I only saw my CDC for the first time on Tuesday and started SS yesterday, but I'm already wondering when I should get weighed for the first time - my official WI isn't until next Tuesday. Any advice please ladies on whether I should weigh myself before then? I'm itching to get on the scales, but not sure whether I'll be motivated or disheartened.

I can't wait for my first 6 weeks to be over. My OH went away with work for 6 weeks on Monday and I haven't told him I'm doing CD, only that I'm cutting down while he's away. I always count the days off on my calendar til he comes back, but this time I can't wait to see his face when he walks through the door :D

Everyday madame, everyday. I weigh in on Wednesdays and can't wait. I don't weigh any other time except once per month at Curves. I have to keep myself from showing up to weigh in 1 1/2 hrs. early. We can check in an hour early as we also have group discussions on that day. I also can't wait to see people I haven't seen in awhile. My co-workers are starting to comment on my loss so far. Down 25.9 lbs as of yesterday, the end of 6 wks. I am so excited about it even though my loss was 2.2 lbs. this week but I figure any loss is good. I am getting over myself wanting to lose faster. At this point 4.8 lbs is the most I have lost in a wk and I think that is pretty darn good, but time will tell if that number will go up.
edi

Wow Redhead66 - I bet your OH's jaw will drop to the ground when he sees you! 6 weeks can make SUCH a difference, have you seen judders before and after picture after I think 8 weeks on the diet?? He looks like a totally different man, so imagine what you will look like when your OH walks through the door in 6 weeks time!! Ohhhhhh how exciting :)

Good Luck xxx

Hi Madame,

Yes, I'm sooo excited at the thought of revealing my new figure to my OH. The problem is how to keep it secret from him once the weightloss begins to show as we speak on the webcam most nights. I've decided that I'm going to disconnect it and then tell him it's not working and will have to wait til he comes home to fix it... I know that he won't mind at all when he sees the reason :D

I can't believe the amount of support, motivation and advice freely given on here - I only wish I'd found you all first time round :(. The before and after photo's are a complete inspiration. Since I gained weight I've done anything to avoid a camera, but I can't wait until I can put my own photo's online and be proud of them. Oops there I go again, wishing my life away!

Thanks again for your support, it really is much appreciated

Totally agree Vicki, everynight before i go to sleep i'm flicking through the calender on my phone trying to guess how much i will weigh on.....(which ever date i choose) ilove going to sleep feeling proud of myself instead of guilty and ashamed about what i have eaten/look like etc.

I actually feel like a new person is starting to emerge!

xxx

i know where your coming from i look forward to Thursdays every week for wi x

i cant wait till next wed ha!!! i too am excited in seeing my bf face as i get smaller even though we live together hes NEVER seen me smaller than 13 st 1lb!! hopefully this week he will :)

catz i'm happy for you.
edi

I am doing Optifast. I have found the forum to be supportive, inspirational and encouraging. Thanks for allowing me to share here.
Illness March and April down about 10 lbs
SF June 6-August 1 down about 24.9 lbs
started stalling out due to slowing increasing my food intake and eating the wrong kinds of foods, needed not to deal with food for awhile.
OF started Aug 2
wk1 -6.4
wk2 -2.5
wk3 -2.6
wk4 -4.8
wk5 -3.6
wk6 -3
wk7 -2.2
Desire Dedication Determination

catz i'm happy for you.
edi

I am doing Optifast. I have found the forum to be supportive, inspirational and encouraging. Thanks for allowing me to share here.
Illness March and April down about 10 lbs
SF June 6-August 1 down about 24.9 lbs
started stalling out due to slowing increasing my food intake and eating the wrong kinds of foods, needed not to deal with food for awhile.
OF started Aug 2
wk1 -6.4
wk2 -2.5
wk3 -2.6
wk4 -4.8
wk5 -3.6
wk6 -3
wk7 -2.2

Desire Dedication Determination

awh thank u xxxx

Back