Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

is it just me or...........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmie83, 21 January 2009 Social URL.

1. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    does everyone when they make jelly using red food colouring - mix a moouse - and water flavourings - water end up with a.............

fluffy, red, frothy, liquid?!?!!?
    will it set at all?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    yes it will set, I tried it for the first time last night and it worked mmm red jelly rather than clear yum....

4. emmie83

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    lol it worked but i had to scrap off the froth lol!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Or you could try supercook gelatine (buy from asda or tesco - cheaper), dissolve in 200mls of boiling water, stir until dissolved and then add 300ml of cold water, add food colouring and a spoon of water flavouring... just a way to save the expensive MAM for mousse... I love making the jelly and then adding MAM to a tetra and top the jelly... hhmmm trifle!!

Love

6. emmie83

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    mmm thats what i did! made 2 massive bowls and felt like i was being REALLY naughty!!!
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.