Is it just me ? Time

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kate08, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Kate08

Kate08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I found the first week went by sooooooooo slowly, now it seems my second week has flown by !

I found last time I did a FRD, it was the same after the first 2/3 weeks it becomes much easier to get into the swing of things and time doesnt drag so much.

(And my house has never been cleaner lol)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

haha i certainly agree with the cleaner house thing. i have the day off work today and my house is going to be sparkling by the end of today ! x
  4. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:

Yes I would definitely agree that time goes faster and things get easier the more times goes on, i think after week 3 it gets very easy and time just flies by, its also great because I think it takes about a month or so to really see and feel a big difference in your weight/clothes, so once your clothes start dropping off you then thats probably the most motivating thing of all!!! I cant wait to get to this stage, at the moment I feel a little bit slimmer as my jeans arent as tight, but I still feel overweight and just cant wait to see a big difference!!!

Size 10 here I come!!!!!! WHopp!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.