Is it just me???

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Bubbles., 25 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Bubbles.

Bubbles. Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have been on exante since the 1st of february and on wed after cooking the kids dinner i licked my fingers:( wow u might think....however this then took over and i raided the fridge, sauasge roll, ham, cheese anything and everything went into my mouth,seemed to lose control!
    Finger licking is now totally band.Just a little worried i wont be able to control myself when i start eating, seems easier not to!!
    Is it just me?:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ladygaga

ladygaga really trying again!

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(11.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh....I share your pain! I make sure I wash my hands immediately after cooking or touching anything to make sure I don't succumb to it. The last time I did VLCD I went 8 months without anything at all passing my lips then suddenly one day whilst making a chocolate lush dessert I licked the spoon and then devoured the bowl and all of the desserts! Something just ticked in my brain I guess. Just make sure you have some lovely protein bits and pieces in your fridge to munch on when the mood takes you. Good luck and keep strong- don't knock yourself over it just get back on track xx

4. Enzo

Enzo Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I know the feeling! I have to cook for the Mrs and part of that is obviously TASTING it to see what I need to add to it etc. It annoyed me to start with but I always have my soup before cooking now so I don't get a rumbly tummy!

5. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm the cook in our house, and whilst I'm happy to let dh forage for his own, I still need to feed the girls. I was dying to lick my hands after buttering crumpets at dinner time but didn't. I think having a cup of boullion to hand helped last night, and tonight I'm going to stick jacket spuds in and dh can do the toppings when he gets in.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.