is it just me

trina trina!
you've left me again
:(
how you getin on hun x

sorry hun im not bein very suportive lately am i. Im ok hun ive thrown my scales away coz i was just getin on them ten tyms a day and it was doing my head in. Il just go once a month to boots i think. Dont worry bout your gain either hun that wil cum off easily.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

sorry hun im not bein very suportive lately am i. Im ok hun ive thrown my scales away coz i was just getin on them ten tyms a day and it was doing my head in. Il just go once a month to boots i think. Dont worry bout your gain either hun that wil cum off easily.x

ahhh, home scales are the worst thing when uv got an habit of steppin on em, luckily i aint interested
until fri cus i know what they can go up n down wheneva they want!
how u doin tho x

im around now and again hun catching up and reading. How have u been getting on. I tried sw a couple of month ago and got down to 10.7 the lowest ive eva been! Ive been off trak 4 ages just cnt get my head bak in it but stil in the tens just!x

Hi sweetie! Long time no see! In the words offrom friends 'how u doin'!? I'm just the same as last time we spoke! Can't believe you joined SW you were always a WW girl! Well Sams gone to full time school this week so I, ll be back at it on Tuesday with no small child to drag along! Haha !

Sorry matey caught the send button too early! Meant to say Joey from friends! Glad you're still knocking about kid n well done on your weightless! Speak soon Sal x

Sorry matey caught the send button too early! Meant to say Joey from friends! Glad you're still knocking about kid n well done on your weightless! Speak soon Sal x

So has leah. She stil crys every ay wen i leave her tho and i end up frog marching her to school! I thort i wud c wot all the hype was bout with sw and it realy does work. Ww never got me that far to b fair and i was always hungry x

Morning Hun! I'm lucky really cos Sam doesn't give a bugger whether I'm there or not- although yesterday was the first day he didn't want carrying home! I'm with u on the WW thing I've spent the last 4 months arsing about on WW losing 10 lbs and putting half a stone back on then losing it again! It messes with my brain constantly carrying points round in my head- how many used how many left blah,blah,blah. Someone from my workplace started at my old SW class a couple if weeks ago so I might creep in behind her though I,ll feel a proper prat for going back AGAIN!
Love Salx

Back