is it just me

realy crap hun. Didnt loose a thing this week. U no ive lost 1 pound in a month and i have tried so hard. Im guna have a break from doin ww my body just doesnt like it. Ive felt very dizy for 2 wk now so im guna try the healthy eatin and move more. Ive lost 15pound in 8 month thats slow going.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ahhh hope u get on ok hun xx

so u are still about!!
how was ur xmas hun x

I am hun. It was realy gud. Sts all ova xmas so dont think i did 2 bad although i havent been doin ww or anythin just eatin wot i want but smaller portions. How was your xmas hun have u had a gud 1.x

ive been totally off it n eat crap but went to docs yest for a pill check n had blood pressure n weight check etc n ive stayed the same! so not too bad!! x

Wel dun on the sts thats brill. Not goin out 2nite coz we dont have a babysitter but it doesnt bother me. We take the kids to the pub for a few hours on new years day so il have a few buds! R u out 2nite? So r u stickin wit ww stil.x

yeah goin to my aunties new year party :)
n ye still stikin with ww, startin pointin n trackin properly again when back at work from 6th x

Happy new year sal. How u been hun.x

Hi matey! Yep I'm fine not lost any weight but not gained either so to say I've got this underactjve thyroid bo*****s that's ok! Couldn't hack the WW starvation thing so went back to SW this morning. Doc says I should feel a lot better in about another month so if I get enough energy back to get back on the running machine it's happy days !Glad you're ok anyway matey!
Sal x

Hi matey! Yep I'm fine not lost any weight but not gained either so to say I've got this underactjve thyroid bo*****s that's ok! Couldn't hack the WW starvation thing so went back to SW this morning. Doc says I should feel a lot better in about another month so if I get enough energy back to get back on the running machine it's happy days !Glad you're ok anyway matey!
Sal x

I got the sw books last week off my friend. I mean it all makes sense but dont u not find it expensive? Well dun on not puttin any on thats great ova xmas! I hope u feel better soon. Yeh get runnin sal u wil feel loads better.x

I got the sw books last week off my friend. I mean it all makes sense but dont u not find it expensive? Well dun on not puttin any on thats great ova xmas! I hope u feel better soon. Yeh get runnin sal u wil feel loads better.x

Hi Hun yep it can be if you stick to mainly extra easy cos of the compulsory superfree with every meal so I tend to have mainly green days which works out cheaper with the pasta and potatoes but I try to always get 5 a day mainly with stuff like baked beans, fruit which is in season so it's cheaper or frozen fruit. If you have a Heron near you they're mega cheap ie muller Greek style yogs which are 59p for 4 or liberte yogs at 50p (they're usually about 7-10 days off they're use by date(I can live with that!)anyway have a good one matey - off to work in an hour cos we close at 10 tonight - probably won't be able to get em all out tonight - can't wait! Lol!
Sal x

Hi Hun yep it can be if you stick to mainly extra easy cos of the compulsory superfree with every meal so I tend to have mainly green days which works out cheaper with the pasta and potatoes but I try to always get 5 a day mainly with stuff like baked beans, fruit which is in season so it's cheaper or frozen fruit. If you have a Heron near you they're mega cheap ie muller Greek style yogs which are 59p for 4 or liberte yogs at 50p (they're usually about 7-10 days off they're use by date(I can live with that!)anyway have a good one matey - off to work in an hour cos we close at 10 tonight - probably won't be able to get em all out tonight - can't wait! Lol!
Sal x

I mite have a gud read of the books 2nite and c if i can get my head round it. No we dont have 1 of them shops. Hope u have a gud 1 and dont disapear again i like to no how your gettin on.x

I mite have a gud read of the books 2nite and c if i can get my head round it. No we dont have 1 of them shops. Hope u have a gud 1 and dont disapear again i like to no how your gettin on.x

Cheers matey! Let's have a better one weight wise anyway! I'll try to be on here a bit more if I can stay awake long enough that is haha! Happy new Year - luv Sal x

Cheers matey! Let's have a better one weight wise anyway! I'll try to be on here a bit more if I can stay awake long enough that is haha! Happy new Year - luv Sal x

lets hope so hun. Happy new year.x

Back