is it just me

Haha im sure il figure it. I havent had a drink 4 ages, i cnt do drinkin in the house coz its just borin. I need a pub with music and larger,lots of it.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

haha we like to have the music on at a weekened n i only drink vodka n diet coke, cant stand lager n cider kills my head off the next day x

haha we like to have the music on at a weekened n i only drink vodka n diet coke, cant stand lager n cider kills my head off the next day x

I love lager but try behave and have vodka lime and soad. I always end up with a pint of lager or a bud tho,such a lady eh.x

I love lager but try behave and have vodka lime and soad. I always end up with a pint of lager or a bud tho,such a lady eh.x

haha :) tom scowled at me before wen i asked for my half of cider to grow into a pint next time as it was goin down too fast haha

haha :) tom scowled at me before wen i asked for my half of cider to grow into a pint next time as it was goin down too fast haha

Realy haha. Halfs go down 2 quick and i spend my life at the bar so may aswel just get a pint. With every pint i have i get louder and louder then i start singin and dancin. Cnt deal with the hangover but im sure id try if we had a babysitter.x

Realy haha. Halfs go down 2 quick and i spend my life at the bar so may aswel just get a pint. With every pint i have i get louder and louder then i start singin and dancin. Cnt deal with the hangover but im sure id try if we had a babysitter.x

haha i like a good sing n dance when im merry!!
i cant deal with hangovers, but everythins sweet wen im downin the voddy n shots!
next day im good for nothin lol cant move, cant gt out of bed, cant eat, cant stand the smell of food or anythin!!! lol i hate bein sick too one of the worst things ever!!!!

haha i like a good sing n dance when im merry!!
i cant deal with hangovers, but everythins sweet wen im downin the voddy n shots!
next day im good for nothin lol cant move, cant gt out of bed, cant eat, cant stand the smell of food or anythin!!! lol i hate bein sick too one of the worst things ever!!!!

More times that not im always sick. U no i cant even share the bed with greg afta a nite out coz the smel of aftershave,perfume and beer send my tummy swirlin then the room spins. I love the drinkin bit but not the next mornin with 2 kids.x

More times that not im always sick. U no i cant even share the bed with greg afta a nite out coz the smel of aftershave,perfume and beer send my tummy swirlin then the room spins. I love the drinkin bit but not the next mornin with 2 kids.x

haha hate it wen the room spins too! im always ok til the fresh air hits then then im like woah n realise how drunk i actually am!! lol

haha hate it wen the room spins too! im always ok til the fresh air hits then then im like woah n realise how drunk i actually am!! lol

Oh i no. Ive been known to have a few waters so i can fit more bevys in.x

Had my first cup of green tea it wasnt that bad to be fair. Do u think 3 cups a day is ok.x

realy crap hun. Didnt loose a thing this week. U no ive lost 1 pound in a month and i have tried so hard. Im guna have a break from doin ww my body just doesnt like it. Ive felt very dizy for 2 wk now so im guna try the healthy eatin and move more. Ive lost 15pound in 8 month thats slow going.x

Back