is it just me

But i just need crumble haha. Your doin so wel on this hol hun.x

I know! I'm like a changed person from Butlins! And I've smashed my 2AP per day Holiday Target, earned 3 yesterday and 4 today, Whoop Whoop! X

Go u. It feels gud when your in the zone doesnt it.x

It does :) I know my sleep and monthly is a bit messed up at the moment so id just be happy with a STS, as long as I don't put that same 2lbs on again! X

I dont think u wil sts u wil have a loss. We just have to sort your sleep out now.x

Let me guess? I need lettuce and lots of it!!! X

ive had mine u shud of had yours!!:)

I'm hoping I'm just gonna drift off soon and not wake up at 1am and think its morning! X

Mornin. Well af is knockin me sick to my stomach. ive never felt so rough coz of it in my life. Oh i want to curl up and cry.x:)

Mornin. Well af is knockin me sick to my stomach. ive never felt so rough coz of it in my life. Oh i want to curl up and cry.x:)

Thank God you've started taking your pill again! Hopefully next month will be back to normal.x Sending u Hot Water Bottle Shaped Hugs.x

No coz i wont let myself b. The thort of eatin that lettuce last nite and cereal with water is is enuf to set me off. Im just sipping my coffee.x

Stick with your coffee! I'm just planning in my head, do I want to swap my Mini Cinnamon Danish for a Mini Maple & Pecan Plait lol x

Stick with your coffee! I'm just planning in my head, do I want to swap my Mini Cinnamon Danish for a Mini Maple & Pecan Plait lol x

Me personaly i would stick with the cinnamon coz i love them but have the other today and then uve tried them both.x

Me personaly i would stick with the cinnamon coz i love them but have the other today and then uve tried them both.x

I just swapped my Danish, kept everything else the same so still counting as 12pp Total x

I feel like crap!! My legs r like jelly my heads dizzy and the thort of food has me heaving litraly. I cooked pork for 2nites roast but nope i cant do it at all. I had a slice of toast at brekie and a handful of tylers chippy chips at lunch. Thats all i can cope with 2day. I feel 2 ill to eat and that is a first 4 me eva.x

I feel like crap!! My legs r like jelly my heads dizzy and the thort of food has me heaving litraly. I cooked pork for 2nites roast but nope i cant do it at all. I had a slice of toast at brekie and a handful of tylers chippy chips at lunch. Thats all i can cope with 2day. I feel 2 ill to eat and that is a first 4 me eva.x

That's not good Trina :-( Is it always like this when u don't take your pill?x

That's not good Trina :-( Is it always like this when u don't take your pill?x

Well its bad and i no i feel sick but the thort of food has never made me heave. Im wondering if i have a bug. It started yesterday wit totm so i just assumed it was coz of that.x

Well its bad and i no i feel sick but the thort of food has never made me heave. Im wondering if i have a bug. It started yesterday wit totm so i just assumed it was coz of that.x

Hmmmmm I think it's probably TOTM still, how long ago did u last miss a pack? I just wanna give u a big cuddle and make it all ok! X

Back