is it just me

Hmmmmm I think it's probably TOTM still, how long ago did u last miss a pack? I just wanna give u a big cuddle and make it all ok! X

The last time totm was here i ran out of pils so a month ago and i got sum more and started them again yesterday. The only thing i can think of eatin is a ginger bicy to c if it helps the sickness. Thanx hun i could do with a hug.x

The last time totm was here i ran out of pils so a month ago and i got sum more and started them again yesterday. The only thing i can think of eatin is a ginger bicy to c if it helps the sickness. Thanx hun i could do with a hug.x

Have u got any Indian Tonic Water? The Quinine in that is meant to be good for sickness.x

He isnt in yet hun or i would. i am actualy hungry i just dont have a clue wot i can eat without it making me feel worse. Ive only had 9 points 2day.x

What about something simple like marmite on toast or jam on toast? You need something starchy in there.x

Ok il go with laughin cow and marmite on toast for 4 points.x

Sounds like a plan :) Although LC is forbidden in my house now ;-) x

Im not suprise after the trauma you had. U should complain.x

I might do, then again I don't want vouchers for freebies

I hope you feel better soon Trina. If my tummy feels funny I have a chicken sandwich, its easy to digest.

Thanx sarah. Oh no i cant even think of meat. Im holding down my toast so thats a gud sign.x

Yey for keeping down the toast! The dryness of that should really help overnight x

Wel im suckin on a blackcurrent boiled sweet and it seems to b helping. I Managed sum crisps after the toast and im glad coz i wanted to use sum points.x

Definitely need to eat those Pts, I love Boiled Sweets, not had them in ages! X

I was addicted to humbugs for ager haha.x

I love Humbugs! They do a Mixed Mint Bag in Asda and there's Humbugs in there! X

I just bought the bag of humbugs haha. I hide them in my bedside table and try sneak them when gregs not looking so i dont have to share.x

Oooooo that's naughty ;-) Im gonna knock on your door and tell him! Ha ha ha! X

Back