is it just me

Well I supose it will save you money in the long run coz u can do zumba and things at home. Yeh it was random. It wasnt too bad just didnt no what to make. Ive just had one of them days today.x

Would also love toget a wii but they r so dear :(

It would be fun. My legs are hurting so much today!
And the scales were unkind. I wasn't happy with yesterday's weight as I knew I should of put on with my 2 week binge, weighed today- put on 2lbs. So I'm 13st9.5. Tis okay though, it's what I expected and now my head is back in it to lose that and the rest :) xx

Well at least your heads in the right place now. You will get that off next week dont worry. Have you done your dvd yet this morn?? Oh I feel for you with the legs. I went to the gym a couple of weeks ago and couldnt sit down for 2 weeks!!!

I am going to do it tonight. At work I have to go up and down 2 flights of stairs. I'm worried if I do it this morning I won't make it haha

Had one of them new kitkat choc fudge last nite. They are gorgeous!! Its my first one of the new flavours. They was only 4 and half discover points I thought they would b more than that! Have you tried one yet??

Had one of them new kitkat choc fudge last nite. They are gorgeous!! Its my first one of the new flavours. They was only 4 and half discover points I thought they would b more than that! Have you tried one yet??

No I haven't! Choc fudge sounds lovely! Do you know what others they have? I may have one as a Sunday treat tomorrow x

Hey!!! Well I went out 4 lunch today and had hunters chicken. Had about 5 chips and left the rest. Everybody got pudding so I had the tinest piece ive ever seen of chocolate tarj mith a little bit ofcustard. I have no idea how many points it was does anybody have any ideas????x

Hey!!! Well I went out 4 lunch today and had hunters chicken. Had about 5 chips and left the rest. Everybody got pudding so I had the tinest piece ive ever seen of chocolate tarj mith a little bit ofcustard. I have no idea how many points it was does anybody have any ideas????x

I have no idea how many points but you did fab! Well done x

No my legs hurt far too much. I will do my kettle bell reps though as my arms are fine. I did okay ish today. Went over my points by 10 (which was due to cadbury choc fingers!) but that's what my weeklies are for I guess. My new approach is to use them over the weekend when I see my friends/boyfriend then be good rest of week before wi on fri.
Still feeling positive :)

Good im glad you are. Well ive pointed that chicken and choc tart as what I think and its taken all my points for the day. So that was basicly my first and last meal of the day:-( it wasnt even all that!! I wasnt even full,i mean I no id eaten but it didnt satisfy me at all. Prob why I dont eat out alot. Now I have to get through the nite when all I can think about is food!! Aww well it doesnt matter that you arnt doing your dvd cos your working on a dif part of your body. Bet your feeling good for it though even if your legs are killing you :)

Back