is it just me

Oh dam ive had 2 make a sandwich (cheese,ham&salad cream) and some quavers, I was starving. I no ive ruined it today but hey thats life and I arnt going to cry over it.x

You have the right attitude! Better to eat then starve yourself! I didn't end up doing my weights :( been trying to research the school my placement starts at tomorrow- shouldn't of left it this late really!x

Well nevermind rest your legs!! Good luck with your new placement 2moz and good luck with the eating hope you have a brill day :-D

Had a good day today and feeling full again after yestadays lunch!! Trying to motivate myself to do my workout dvd but I just cant! Ive got that nadia one. Me and exercise just dont go I realy dont like it id much prefer to go for a walk:). Im sick of the snow now roll on summer I sayB-)

I've had a shoddy day today. Had chocolate and cookie- all counted for and have now used all my weeklies! None left for pancake day :(
It's my shoddy day that caused the shoddy eating! Eugh!xx

Well todays another day. Im going to see a medium tonight im so nervous ive never done anything like that before!! Hope I dont get the munchies to curb my nerves :)

Taking my little girl to the sweet shop we have in our village, I usualy avoid it like the plague!!! We are going to get some valentyns chocys for her daddy!! I just have to stay away from the white mice and the caramacs. I can do this!:-D

Well todays another day. Im going to see a medium tonight im so nervous ive never done anything like that before!! Hope I dont get the munchies to curb my nerves :)

How did the medium go? I go see a tarot reader about every 8 months and she is a medium too but that's not what I go for so I think that's why she doesn't bring anything like that up.
My sister went to see one and what she told her was unbelievable x

Well it was realy good. The things he said to me he couldnt have made up,the people he described were spot on. I realy enjoyed it. I didnt sleep much last night tho cos I had a banging headache which he new about and told me its because im strainng my eyes!!! I have to amdmit ive had a sneaky peak on the scales this morn and its showing that ive lost 2 pound up 2 yet, cant believe it:). I wont get 2 excited yet tho cos it could change from now til friday. How was your day yestaday. Did you have a better day??:-D

I did. It's because I'm at a new school placement and no one spoke to me Monday, it was awful, 2 people spoke to me yesterday though :)
I had a sneak at the scales this morning too, 1.5 lbs off. Did my exercise DVD last night too, it seemed harder, but I think my stretches must of been better as I don't hurt as much as last time haha

Glad you had a better day. Its awfull when your new isnt it. God wish I had your willpower to do the exercises tho!! Think weigh days going to be good to us this week. Im just pleased ive lost more than 1 pound:) think its going to b a chippy tea 2nite I havent had that for ages!! Think a small bag of chips is only 7 but il double check that. My friday treat is going to be the coconut kitkat this week cos I had the choc fuge last week. In 2 week I will have tried them all :-D

Glad you had a better day. Its awfull when your new isnt it. God wish I had your willpower to do the exercises tho!! Think weigh days going to be good to us this week. Im just pleased ive lost more than 1 pound:) think its going to b a chippy tea 2nite I havent had that for ages!! Think a small bag of chips is only 7 but il double check that. My friday treat is going to be the coconut kitkat this week cos I had the choc fuge last week. In 2 week I will have tried them all :-D

I may buy the choc fudge one for my wi fri. I had the will power to do it yes but I know I need to do it every day! :( I won't have time tonight so hopefully tomorrow as I aren't doing anything valentinesy as my boyfriend is working. I just want 1lb a week loss, anything more is a bonus :) x

Back