is it just me

i had my brekie and then fancied sum cereal for lunch. Im not that hungry so im guna have sum soup for tea and il have my yog later. Leah isnt wel 2day shes cryin that her ear hurts. She went to school ok it was when she got back. She doesnt want to eat either. I rung the docs and they said to just keep givin her calpol. Its guna b 1 of them nites where i dont get much sleep i can c it cuming.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh No :-( Poor Leah :-( Earache is the worst pain ever :-( Sounds as though its setting you up well for the day when you have your breakfast. X

Oh No :-( Poor Leah :-( Earache is the worst pain ever :-( Sounds as though its setting you up well for the day when you have your breakfast. X

She stil wants icecream tho haha. Yeh it realy is i cant believe how better i feel for it.x

She stil wants icecream tho haha. Yeh it realy is i cant believe how better i feel for it.x

It's good news Sweetie :) Im so proud of you :) x

And i am of u.x

Even tho I took the Scenic Route ;-) 22lbs in 19Wks isn't exactly Stop The Press Weight Loss! X

Even tho I took the Scenic Route ;-) 22lbs in 19Wks isn't exactly Stop The Press Weight Loss! X

I Take the scenic route its much more fun that way. It is stop the pres hun coz the things uve had to go thru and yet u stil battled on.x

I Take the scenic route its much more fun that way. It is stop the pres hun coz the things uve had to go thru and yet u stil battled on.x

I prefer the scenic route anyway, uses less petrol ;-) x

Haha and u have better fun along the way.x

Definitely! Think I proved u don't have to be a Hermit with WW! X

Oh u realy did hun. I cnt choose healthy when i go out stil.x

I don't think even you'd of spent 24pp on an extra sausage and giant Yorkie today! X

No hun your rite coz i cud of got a burger for that haha.x

Well I don't think ill be using any Weeklies today, feeling rather full lol x

Indeed. U have to b seriously off your rocker. Oh just thinkin bout it makes me heave.x

Hahah I'm not that desperate to save on pp just yet!!! cornflakes with water??? noommm haha xx

Congrats on your weight loss Trina :)

I've been having my weetabix with milk. I remember the time we ran out of milk and I made porridge with water. Yuck!!!

Congrats on your weight loss Trina :)

I've been having my weetabix with milk. I remember the time we ran out of milk and I made porridge with water. Yuck!!!

You're not in the Water Crew Sarah ;-) x

Good Luck for WI Trina :) x

Back