Sts hun but im not suprised. Gud luck for yours hun.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sweetie :) Well Done on your STS. X

Thanx hun.x

Do u have much planned for today Sweetie? X

Got to go to the dentist at 2 for my tooth take out im nt looking 4ward to it.x

Ouchy :-( That doesn't sound pleasant :-( Hope you're having your Daim before hand? X

Thanx. The dentist was a trauma!! She couldnt get it out so had to get anutha dentist to pull it out. I was in that chair half hour. The pain was horendus even b4 the numbness wore off.x

Thanx. The dentist was a trauma!! She couldnt get it out so had to get anutha dentist to pull it out. I was in that chair half hour. The pain was horendus even b4 the numbness wore off.x

OMG Trina, sending you gentle but big hugs, I do hope you've got plenty of pain relief for today? And you're taking it easy? X

OMG Trina, sending you gentle but big hugs, I do hope you've got plenty of pain relief for today? And you're taking it easy? X

Me and greg went to blackpool last nite coz the kids were both sleeping out. I was fine all day til we was on r way home and the pain hit me. Just got up now with the pain. Do u think its so painful coz they literaly yanked it out. Guna have to get my hotwater bottle. i swear i think id rather give birth with no pain relief again than suffer this.x

Me and greg went to blackpool last nite coz the kids were both sleeping out. I was fine all day til we was on r way home and the pain hit me. Just got up now with the pain. Do u think its so painful coz they literaly yanked it out. Guna have to get my hotwater bottle. i swear i think id rather give birth with no pain relief again than suffer this.x

Ooooo Blackpool, what did u get up to there? Sorry to hear you're still feeling so rough :-( Hot Water sounds like a fab idea, are u managing to eat and drink? Need to keep your fluids up. X

Ooooo Blackpool, what did u get up to there? Sorry to hear you're still feeling so rough :-( Hot Water sounds like a fab idea, are u managing to eat and drink? Need to keep your fluids up. X

Had a few goes on the waltzer and went in the arcades just acted like big kids. I can eat fine when the painkillers have kicked in. Im not drinkin as much as i shud. My face is slitley swollen and the pain is in my neck and al my face. The roof of my mouth is swollen 2 and people wonder y i hate the dentist.x

Had a few goes on the waltzer and went in the arcades just acted like big kids. I can eat fine when the painkillers have kicked in. Im not drinkin as much as i shud. My face is slitley swollen and the pain is in my neck and al my face. The roof of my mouth is swollen 2 and people wonder y i hate the dentist.x

Oh No :-( That really doesn't sound pleasant, hope its back to normal soon. Acting like Big Kids sounds like fun! Are the kids back now? X

Oh No :-( That really doesn't sound pleasant, hope its back to normal soon. Acting like Big Kids sounds like fun! Are the kids back now? X

Gregs goin for leah in abit and we wil pick tyler up around 2ish. It was nice just doin sumthing without the kids. I forgot to say that i have started on xmas already i have 3 prezzies.x:D

Gregs goin for leah in abit and we wil pick tyler up around 2ish. It was nice just doin sumthing without the kids. I forgot to say that i have started on xmas already i have 3 prezzies.x:D

OMG! You crazy fool! I don't even have anything for Poppys birthday yet!!! X

Sorry to hear about the dentist pain,hopefully it will go soon. Can u eat with it?

Thanx hun. I can when the pain killers have kicked in but stil not on that side. Im tryin to eat soft things so i figured a hotdog and tripple choc cake and cream would be ok yesterday haha.x

OMG! You crazy fool! I don't even have anything for Poppys birthday yet!!! X

What realy. The most organized person eva isnt getin sorted for xmas. Thort u would have all poppys bday prezzies wrapped up by now.x

What realy. The most organized person eva isnt getin sorted for xmas. Thort u would have all poppys bday prezzies wrapped up by now.x

I'm a bit of a Bah Humbug when it comes to Christmas and so far my Birthday Budget has been swallowed up by her Party :-( I think it's just going to be the Party and one Pressie. X

Back