is it just me

Well last wk I was "only" down one lb ... I know it's good it was off but I was disappointed it wasn't more and I def blame the drink and fact I went slightly overboard on it! This week I really want to do better but it's haaarrrddddd to be good!!!!

Tel me bout it. Weekends r so hard. Im not a wine lover im a lager lout,hehe and thats realy bad so I just dnt buy them so I cnt drink them. If I go out tho it wil all go out ov the window!!x

Goin out and drinking =burger shop on way home. 1 hel ov a hangova the day afta feelin sory 4 myself eatin junk!! X

I drink bulmers (now switched to bulmers lite) but still.... It def makes u lose control of ur counting points! I am heading to town to u're but not drinking! I will take the car which should save me loadsa money!

It wil def save u muney but I just cant stay sober with my mates if they r drinkin, just dont realy enjoy myself. How bad does tha t sound!!! Cud realy eat ahuge pizza rite now,2 myself!! Il b gud tho think il settle 4 fish pie I so dont have the energy to make anythin else 2day. Had a luvely tuna pasta 4 dina tho that my sister made me.x

Ooo that sounds nice n even better that it was made for u - I'd normally be the same hate beig sober when they all drinking but they all skinny so I know I will be better off if I don't esp as I intend to drink next weekend! Plus funds aren't as available nowadays so ya gotta pick which nites r best!

God dam it just eaten a vanila muffin with fresh cream, aarrgh! Where the hel has my wilpower just gone. Yep fish pie wa gud but it was no pizza! I used 2 think that bout my mates bein skinny 2 but u no wot id ratha have curves with boobs hips n ass oh n my mum tum!!! My friend went from a size 24 down 2 a size 6 to 8 on just cutin down portions she did no diet! Anyway my point is she luked awful 2 skinny all bones n guant lukin! Shes now a size 12 14 by choice n she luks realy nice. Sumtyms people just wana b skinny but nt me im 11.10 n I wana loose a stone and il b hapy. Perfect size 12 and keep my curves!x

Have you tried the ww pizza's? They are nice. And pizza express do a under 500 calories pizza I think that's 16 points :) x

I was looking for ww pizza in tesco and couldn't see it - must check dunnes 2m thy often have better range! I'm on new propoints version have 26pts - want toget to 10 stone and see how I look then (good I I remember correct!) I am short tho so maybe even 9 and half - so quite a bit of work to do! I know I can do it I just need to stick at it! I have plenty curves as have really big boobs but really want toget rid of my wobbly tummy and fit into my lovely size 10/12 clothes again - I may never get to size 8 but I just want to be a bit closer lol!

Wel im 5ft 6 so wen I loose a stone who nos I may rethink. Size 10/12 is a gud size I think. Do u have a lot 2 loose? U wil do it even if it takes a while. U have a goal so dnt stop til u get there.x

I am 5ft 2 and at
Moment am weighing 12-12 on my own scales (13 3 on ww scale but it's an evening weigh so I don't really mind the discrepancy too much) so yes quite a bit to lose (embarrassing look)
I am heading out tonite and definitely am feeling better in my clothes!! So bit by but I will get into skinnier and skinnier jeans - I am aiming at 10lb mini goals so at moment I am 6.5lb down according to weigh watchers so I am on my way - 3.5 Til first 10lb and fingers crossed within the month! I will be 37 (eek) in April and want to be lookin fab if I am getting old and am still single!

U wont b single 4 long wen u get in the skinny jeans ul b 2 hot 2 trot!! I dnt think u have massive amounts 2 loose so dont fret, think positive! If ur clothes r startin 2 fit beta u feel gud in yourself dont u. Ul get there :). Hope u have a gud nite out bein the sober 1.dont 4get just coz yr mates r skinny its not everybodys cup ov tea. Have a gud 1 let me no how yr nite went.x

Aw thanx Trinab - that was a lovely message to get - very inspiring yea I do feel better already so gonna keep her lit - turns out it'll be a quiet one for all of us as think none of us drinking - a sure sign we growing up (mind u we were out for another bday last week!)

Haha bet everybodys stil recoverin then. ur guarenteed a hangova on a bday nite out. Wel u get best ov both worlds then, goin out with yr friends and feelin gud in your clothes and most importantly wakin up in the morn fresh as a daisy!!!x

Did great had 2 sparkling waters and there was even cake (as it was another bday) and I had 2 mini smarties off the top n that was it!!!! It was grand - nice n quiet but enjoyed being out!! Be interestig to see what s ales say in morning nite nite!

wel gud luk I think u wil have dun brill. Wow u have will power,2 choc mini smarties!! Id have given in. Just shows yr determination!! Least u still had a gud tym on water tho. Sumtyms its a nice change from gettin hammered:) let me no how u do on scales. Ive got my fingers crossed 4 u.x

Back