is it just me

wel its anutha day so il put last nite behind me. It wud ov been easier 2 rite wot I hadnt eaten last nite than wot I had eaten!!! Wel nevamind it happens I supose. Wel kids schools r shut coz ov the snow so il b kept busy 2day no doubt.x
just gotta love your crazy 'text speak' trinab-its entertainment in itself! Must be my age lol!
Sal x

just gotta love your crazy 'text speak' trinab-its entertainment in itself! Must be my age lol!
Sal x

Text speak actually isnt allowed on Minimins, its in the rules when you sign up :)

Well il b damed then! Didnt no it was txt speak. So u have 2 write a certain way and spell corectly or not bother then:-/

Spelling is a totally different issue, theres a huge difference between someone who cant spell or is perhaps dyslexic to someone who uses text speak. Noone will ever get into bother for misspelling.

You might not see the problem but the bottom line is its in the rules and youll be surprised how many people dont even read posts done in text speak. it takes only seconds longer to type things properly

I realise youve only been on the forum for a week and probably werent aware.

Well ive had a bad few days! Had a sneaky peak at the scales this morn and ive managed to put 2pound on. Its understandable realy with what ive eaten but im hoping to get it off by friday and sts!! Starting again today. Its this snow it makes u want to eat!!x

Well ive had a bad few days! Had a sneaky peak at the scales this morn and ive managed to put 2pound on. Its understandable realy with what ive eaten but im hoping to get it off by friday and sts!! Starting again today. Its this snow it makes u want to eat!!x

The snow really does. You want comfort food x

Back